Cars and Motorcycle Classifieds All Makes and Models

FS or Trade 1973 ----looking for 4th gen lt1 or fox body

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 03:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS or Trade 1973 ----looking for 4th gen lt1 or fox body

I am looking to sell my 1973 nova. It is overall a very good car that I simply do not have time for anymore....

It has a good running 350 with longtube headers, weiand intake and 750 edlebrock carb. The tranny is a th350(I believe it is the model with the lockup converter).....Tranny runs strong, it does have a small lead around one of the pan bolt holes which the the threads are stripped in(very easy fix).....

I really love this car, but I am in the middle of finishing my thesis for grad school and i just dont have the time to put into this car like i would want to. It has rust on a few spots like on the floor pan(with some patched areas) and on the tail panel(very common) ...Both are easy fixes since the floor pans and tail panel can be purchased for around $350 total.

I am looking to sell or trade in order to get a early 4th gen camaro .....I have around $2600 into it, so i would like somewhere close to that....I can also add some cash in a deal if the trade is worth more... Please let me know what you have....I would like to trade in the southeast since the nova will need to be trailored(i have a guy that I like to use that I may be able to include in the deal if needed).

Here are 2 pics that I got from the seller and i will post more when im finished priming...contact me via email at gullasm@auburn.edu...the car is currently located in Auburn,AL, very close to Columbus, GA for reference.

Thanks,
Mark G.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Staging Lane

intrestred in trading something for it if so pm me
Old 01-17-2008, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey guys, im still looking to move this thing even though as i keep posting pics of it, I hate to do it....This thing has alot of potential and i hate to see it go..

I am sorry I havent responded to some of you but since I have started the semester back I have been going full force trying to get my thesis going...I have added a few exterior pics and one interior(i will get more but i dont have my camera right now, left it at the parents house over the break). The seats are no longer in the car as they were pretty much junk and out of some early 90s accord. As i stated before, the battery is now in the back and the car need very minor tranny work(just a gasket and one bolt tapped) this could be done in someones garage easily.

I have been sanding down some of the panels and applying a primer just to get the car to a more uniform color and ready for paint so i will update with those pics in a few days. ALL of the , glass in the car is perfect.

And also, in the last pic you can see that the previous owner had the battery in the passenger side compartment...I have moved the battery to the truck with 1 ga wire. So there will not be any confusion, the car will need to be towed on a rollback trailor(would be better for car)...I have a guy that we have used over the years and I would be happy to deliver this car within a reasonable radius of Auburn, AL or Columbus, GA(within a 150 miles or so)

Once again, Im sorry to those who have emailed me and i have not returned your message...If you email me at gullasm@auburn.edu please include you name and screenname on here if possible, its easier for me to keep it straight on who im talking to between the pms and the emails. Thanks so much guys..

Old 01-28-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

ttt...