Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

wire loom relocate

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by The_W
How are you liking that t56? considered swapping to that after my 4l60e dies
It is definitely fun to drive and super reliable now that it has been built by tdp a couple years ago. I did it back when there weren't a lot of people doing the swap so the crew cab is a little different than a single or extended cab but in all it doesn't take that long and everything bolts up like factory. Only thing to modify was reverse lights, cutting a hole in the floor, tuning and a custom drive shaft. Other than that you can upgrade rear end.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by release2063
It is definitely fun to drive and super reliable now that it has been built by tdp a couple years ago. I did it back when there weren't a lot of people doing the swap so the crew cab is a little different than a single or extended cab but in all it doesn't take that long and everything bolts up like factory. Only thing to modify was reverse lights, cutting a hole in the floor, tuning and a custom drive shaft. Other than that you can upgrade rear end.
Can you tell me more about how to make the back up lights work? I just swapped my SUV and I need a solution to make it street legal again!!