THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Joke Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 01:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A chicken and a horse are walking down the road together. When the horse falls in a mid hole and gets stuck. The chicken says hold on I'll go get help. A little while later the chicken shows up the farmers motorcycle and pulls the horse out.
The next day their walking down the same road and the chicken falls in the hole. He says go get the motorcycle. The horse says there no need in that and straddled the hole and let his weiner hang down and says grab ahold and pulled the chicken out.
Moral of the story
"if your hung like a horse you don't need a motorcycle"
Old 12-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"Mom? I've got a question. The guys at school are using words I don't understand."
"What words, dear?"
"***** and bitch."
Mom inhaled sharply, but then said, "Oh, that's easy. A ***** is a cat, like our little Mittens. A bitch is a female dog, like our Sandy."
"Thanks, Mom."
He then found his Dad out in the garage.
"Dad, the guys at school are using words I don't understand."
"What words, son?"
"***** and bitch. I asked Mom, but I don't think she told me the right meaning."
Dad said, "Son, never ask your mother about these things, ask me instead. Let me explain it like this ..." He pulled a Playboy from his workbench, turned to the centerfold, drew a circle around the pubic area and said, "Son, everything inside the circle is *****."
"Okay, Dad. Then what's a bitch?"
Dad replied, "Everything outside the circle!"
Old 01-20-2013, 07:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the

Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, "What are all those clocks?" St. Peter answered,

"Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every

time you lie the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?"

"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she

never told a lie."

"Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"

St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved

twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's President Obama's clock?" asked the man.

"Obama's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."
Old 01-20-2013, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good Stuff!!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My First Condom
I recall my first time with a condom. I was 14. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at Parchen's pharmacy. In those days it took a lot of guts to go in a store and ask for that kind of item because everyone in town knew me and there was no doubt the young lady (I think her name was Nola) knew what they were for.
She was working as an assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one.
I honestly answered, 'No, not really.'
So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure
I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it were empty. It was. 'Just a minute,' she said, and walked me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. 'Do these excite you?' She asked.
Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was stand there with my mouth open and nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she said, 'We don't have much time.'
So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful that, unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW, I was done within a few moments.
She looked at me with a bit of a frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she asked. I said, 'sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her.
Then she beat the **** out of me....
Women have always been hard for me to figure out.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM
TECH Addict

Illinois:
The Governor of Illinois is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.
2. He calls animal control .. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and
bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.
4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.
6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.
7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the
attack. The State spends $150,000 to hire and train a y agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.
9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the State.
TEXAS:
The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature
trail. A Coyote jumps out and attacks the dog.
1. The Governor shoots the coyote with his concealed carry pistol
and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP
hollow point cartridge.
2. The Crows eat the dead coyote. And that, my friends, is why
Illinois is broke and Texas is not.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Beautiful: One day, during a lesson on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands from those who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.
First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, "My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it."
Very good, Suzie," replied the teacher.
She then called on little Michael.
"My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully," he said.
"Excellent, Michael!" Then, the teacher called on little Johnny.
"Last night, at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said, 'Beautiful, ....just f****** beautiful!'"
Old 02-20-2013, 04:54 PM
TECH Addict

Might have been posted before. A customer sent me this, this morning.

An old hillbilly farmer had a wife who nagged him unmercifully. From morning till night (and sometimes later), she was always complaining about something. The only time he got any relief was when he was out plowing with his old mule. He tried to plow a lot.
One day, when he was out plowing, his wife brought him lunch in the field. He drove the old mule into the shade, sat down on a stump, and began to eat his lunch. Immediately, his wife began haranguing him again. Complain, nag, nag; it just went on and on.

All of a sudden, the old mule lashed out with both hind feet; caught her smack in the back of the head. Killed her dead on the spot.

At the funeral several days later, the minister noticed something rather odd. When a woman mourner would approach the old farmer, he would listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement; but when a man mourner approached him, he would listen for a minute, then shake his head in disagreement. This was so consistent, the minister decided to ask the old farmer about it.

So after the funeral, the minister spoke to the old farmer, and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with the women, but always shook his head and disagreed with all the men.

The old farmer said: "Well, the women would come up and say something about how nice my wife looked, or how pretty her dress was, so I'd nod my head in agreement."

"And what about the men?" the minister asked.

"They wanted to know if the mule was for sale."
Old 06-12-2014, 08:09 PM
TECH Addict

A guy is walking down the street and he sees his friend with a black eye. He asks him what happened.

His friends says, "Well I was in church and..."

The man interrupts "Church! How do you get hurt in church?"

The friend continues, "Well I was sitting behind this woman Angelina, and after a while what with all the standing, sitting and kneeling, I noticed she had developed a wegie. Now me being a nice guy, I pulled it out for her. She turned around "WHACK" "

The man says "I cant believe you did that", and continues walking.

A week later he sees his friend again and he has another black eye. He asks him what happened this time and his friend responds, "Well I was in church again..."

The man interrupts "CHURCH AGAIN? How do you keep getting hurt in church?!"

The friend explains, "Well, I was sitting behind Angelina again and..."

"Don't tell me you did it again"

"I did not, after all of the standing, sitting, and kneeling, I noticed the wegie again..."

"If you pulled it out again..."

"I did not pull it out. This time he husband was with her an he pulled it out for her. Now, I know she doesn't like that, so I pushed it back in."
Old 06-12-2014, 08:09 PM
TECH Addict

Four guys are at a high school reunion and one of them goes to the restroom.
The other three guys start talking about how succesful their sons are.
Guy 1: My son is so successful he owns a cardealership and just gave his best friend a Ferarri.
Guy 2: Thats nothing, my son owns an airliner and just gave his best friend a private jet
Guy 3: Well my son is more success than that, he owns an architecture firm and just gave his best friend a castle
Guy 4 walks out of the bathroom and walks over to the other 3 guys
Guy 4: Hey guys what are we talking about
Guy 1: Oh, we are talking about how successful our sons are
Guy 4:Well, my son is a Gay stripper
Guy 2: You must be so dissappointed with what he's done with his life
Guy 4: Actually, he is doing very well for himself. He just got a Ferrari, a jet, and a caste from his three boyfriends.

Quick Reply: Joke Thread