Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

04 ECSB Z71 5.3, 18k mi, loaded, clean, extras

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 07:21 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 04 ECSB Z71 5.3, 18k mi, loaded, clean, extras

I am putting my truck up for sale. It is a 2004 Silverado EC/SB 5.3 4x4 that is in excellent shape with low miles and extras. It has power everything, leather interior with heat and memory, XM, OnStar, tow package, Z71 suspension, 6 disc changer, bose, digital climate control, pretty much every available factory option for a truck that year.
I added a Full Tilt soft tonno cover(can be removed in one piece, hinged up or rolled back), stainless side steps, drop in bed liner (gets waxed under twice a year), 2 10" sony subs in a MTX under seat extended cab box with a MTX and PAC interface, medium tint (18-20% I think), drilled and slotted rotors, magnaflow exhaust, Air Raid MIT, Bed Extender, a Escalade dash and a few other things I am sure I am forgetting.
The stock wheels and tires have only about 10k miles on them, so they are in great shape. I also have a set of Centerline Stingray III's with tires I can include if the price is right, a set of LS1 fans with the wiring harness and the factory cat back.
This truck is in excellent shape. It has been very well maintained and always parked in a gated lot at work and in the driveway here at home. There is one tiny ding on the drivers door that will not even show in pictures and is hard to see if the light isnt right, a scratch on the passenger side bed that was touched up and is hardly noticeable, and that is about it. It was in a minor accident about 1 year ago, no major damage at all. I requested all new OEM parts and got them. My father works at the shop, so everything was well handled and the truck is perfect. Ended up being a bent bumper, broken headlight and some paint work. You cant even tell, but I would rather tell you now.
If there are any questions please fell free to ask. Email is mzoomora at msn dot com. I can send high quality picture by email and will try to post some up here soon.
KBB says private party is $21,195. With the extras the truck has I think that is a fair starting price but will consider any reasonable offer. I havent seen many for sale, so I dont know what they go for really. I dont see many that have all the options this one does, and rarely see any with this low of mileage.