Foreign Performance Discussion Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Range Rover

400+ RWHP Titan in the making!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 08:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FireLife25
I can tell you for a fact this is all a lie..... Same reason you got shunned on every titan forum, your a pathetic liar. Your numbers are not even close, your times are bullshit. Should I pull the hundreds off lies off titantalk for you? The funny part is that this is where actual fast people post and your trying to bullshit these guys....
The only person whose **** stinks in this post is yours Mike. **** Titybabytitandipshits.com.

Numbers are what they are!! I guess my old truck putting down 296/388 on PRTs Mustang dyno and my 13.9 and 14.01 passes at two different tracks at nearly 5,300 lbs raceweight with an open diff are the bs you are talking about. Guess my old Hemi Ram didn't run 8.50s 1/8 mile times either. Get your head out of your *** and understand that I really don't care what you or Outlaw think. Both of your POS's are slow!!! I wouldn't have bought a crew cab Pro-4x if going fast was what I was trying to do. I just did this to have fun with my daily driver.

Come on your truck is the real joke!!!! $8K in cams, intake and stall you paid someone else to install and tune and only ran a 12.9 stripped down to about 4,400 lbs!!!

Headers, Trutrac and Drag radials would have put my 12' right at a 13.5 1/4 mile FST. Then losing weight and lowering would have put it a solid 13.3. I know you will argue the whole way, but I am very observant and see your accomplishments and failures as a Titan group. You poured a ton of money into your huge mismatch and would have been quicker with CS2s, peak speedshop 90mm throttle body and headwork.

Last edited by Fast355; 07-06-2014 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
I'm in DFW. If you can beat my slow *** truck nobody here will make fun of you anymore.
I am na at the moment while I am waiting on a replacement for that little aluminum pos fuel rail adapter. Mine was overtightened and the threads were stripped for the npt to an adapter.

I really don't care about beating your POS.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Everyone is fast until someone wants to race.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast355
I really don't care about beating your POS.
Damn, I didn't even have to post a picture of it.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oakley6575
Everyone is fast until someone wants to race.
Never claimed a freaking 400 rwhp, 5,800 lbs 4wd was "fast". Just posted the results of a 75 shot, my other bolt-ons and an Uprev custom tune created by me.

I am swapping my C3 Corvette to LT1 power to be "fast"
Old 07-06-2014, 08:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just saying I really don't care what you have my intention wasn't to race you! It was to have fun withthe truck and maybe make a few 1/8 mile passes this fall.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

making new friends already.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nothing bolt-on about a N20 kit on a Titan. It all has to be pieced togather and then the ECM has to be tuned to keep the air/fuel ratio and timing in the proper values when on the spray.
A/F is handled by the fuel jet that is why its a wet kit. The timing could be accomplished a few different ways but changing total timing in any tuning software or handheld is not a difficult task. You could run stock timing and probably be ok, the only thing I think might give you grief is the torque management showing up because the increased power.

N20 kits pieced together come on thats as easy as installing a hid kit.

I agree you should probably watch a/f with a gauge regardless of how fuel and spark is accomplished.

Good luck on your build.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thewrx
A/F is handled by the fuel jet that is why its a wet kit. The timing could be accomplished a few different ways but changing total timing in any tuning software or handheld is not a difficult task. You could run stock timing and probably be ok, the only thing I think might give you grief is the torque management showing up because the increased power.

N20 kits pieced together come on thats as easy as installing a hid kit.

I agree you should probably watch a/f with a gauge regardless of how fuel and spark is accomplished.

Good luck on your build.
Actually its not that simple with the AFR. On a flex fuel Titan the wideband oxygen sensors will see that it is running rich and start trimming back the fuel, even at WOT to run the target 12.6-13.2:1. I had to create a dedicated nitrous map to adjust the targets. When spraying the MAF voltage decreases slightly (guess its not pulling quite as much airflow with the nitrous/fuel mix in the intake tract), making the PCM believe the engine is not under as much load, which had to be accounted for in the fuel compensation and timing tables to keep the timing from artificially advancing and to keep things rich and safe. I also adjusted the value that is the load indicator for 100% load to the TCM much lower than stock. This way the PCM increases the load value to the TCM much more quickly for higher line pressure.

Some trucks (most 2wds) have a WOT restriction that prevents consant full throttle until about 55 mph. Luckily this 4wd did not have any restriction from the factory, but had a very limp wristed timing map below 3,500 rpm at WOT and was very slow to hit fuel enrichment (like all of first gear slow). I had to really work on the timing table to get the converter to flash, without spark knock prior to the nitrous coming in at 3,500ish. On motor the converter is flashing about 2,800 and I have a 1.95-2.0s 60' in 4wd hi.

Being a 14' took some time to get Uprev to unlock my stock Rom after it had been downloaded and saved.

Had to do alot of custom tuning to make a mass airflow table for my modified intake with the sleeve removed at the MAF that increases the opening at the MAF from just over 3" to ~4.8" diameter. Had to alter the MAF table and tweak the fuel compensation tables some. Not that this was a nitrous specific thing, but rather a combination change.

Not too many people of nitroused a Titan so there is not a huge database of information out there as to what way works best.

Last edited by Fast355; 07-07-2014 at 11:17 AM.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only person whose **** stinks in this post is yours Mike. **** Titybabytitandipshits.com.

Numbers are what they are!! I guess my old truck putting down 296/388 on PRTs Mustang dyno and my 13.9 and 14.01 passes at two different tracks at nearly 5,300 lbs raceweight with an open diff are the bs you are talking about. Guess my old Hemi Ram didn't run 8.50s 1/8 mile times either. Get your head out of your *** and understand that I really don't care what you or Outlaw think. Both of your POS's are slow!!! I wouldn't have bought a crew cab Pro-4x if going fast was what I was trying to do. I just did this to have fun with my daily driver.

Come on your truck is the real joke!!!! $8K in cams, intake and stall you paid someone else to install and tune and only ran a 12.9 stripped down to about 4,400 lbs!!!

Headers, Trutrac and Drag radials would have put my 12' right at a 13.5 1/4 mile FST. Then losing weight and lowering would have put it a solid 13.3. I know you will argue the whole way, but I am very observant and see your accomplishments and failures as a Titan group. You poured a ton of money into your huge mismatch and would have been quicker with CS2s, peak speedshop 90mm throttle body and headwork.
LOL you the biggest joke on every forum known to man.. 8k where? Only thing I didn't do myself was cams, cause I didn't have the time working 72hrs a week you clown lol. I wish my **** was that light. But its not, And my combo of mods working great. Faster then any all motor titan in the country. find me someone faster on motor anywhere and bring them on down...12.9 lol nope not even close.

Quick Reply: 400+ RWHP Titan in the making!