Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Official: Blown06 vs. GeorgeC Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 11:21 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Now what is amusing is how easily ive gotten in your head..youre so flustered that youre crying cause im swapping parts out to handle my motors power potential..

Lets say by grace of god you happen to beat me or go faster then me....you would have done so with a combo that needed so much from cookie cutter to be faster then a cookie cutter street truck.. Sadly you cant hold youre own in texas so you decided to try and pick on a yankee with a street truck...

So heres the summary....if you would beat me thats trailered to starting line, needs dual injectors, has to be done on alcohol, has to be gutted, has no radiator, has to be solid roller and solid filled block....to need all that is sad to want a shot at a street truck....

Now say I win im be in your head so much deeper youll think a divorce from your wife will be a blessing

Thrn in the end that F2 isnt ever going to be fastest fullsize truck
Old 04-25-2016, 01:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 303 Likes on 220 Posts

Here in Texas we say " the proof is in the puddin' ....all the rest is just talking.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 343 Likes on 263 Posts

Originally Posted by Blown06
Mods,

Go ahead and un-stick it. George just doesn't get it.
I don't mean this to offend, but George gets it.

He'd much rather rag on you then race you. He doesn't care who likes him. He just doesn't care. That's the easiest way to say this.

No matter what you do or say, George will just rag on you and try to tick you off and get you flustered. **** I bet if you built an identical truck to his he'd still have something negative to say. I'm 99.999% sure he'd agree with this.

I'd still like to see a race, and I'd like you to win because it would be absolutely hilarious and PT.net would implode.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:46 PM
Formerly ScreamingL

Hehe...as for imploding....the last time that 408 of his ran he imploded them main bearings....as easy as it is to rattle travis him rattling his bearings out of the bottom end was even easier...seems as common practice among texas truck tuners
Old 04-25-2016, 02:52 PM
Formerly ScreamingL

Also for travis to win any races of any sort...he needs some professional unfucking of that truck before that frontend he built falls apart and causes him to have a serious wreck.

Now ill be a good friend and take that 5000 he has to offer for the race and allow him to put it to a proper education on fab work instructed by myself...Being a poor yankee doodle i could use 5000 to pay for my rear.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:00 AM

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

someone call up discovery channel, we got a show in the making.

but really you two need to duke it out like men at the track, this keyboard mashing is for twelve year olds.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:46 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

George,

I think I asked a while back and can't find if you answered or not, what is your zip code, or better yet the zip code to YOUR home track. I'd like to see exactly how far I'm gonna have to drive to wear that white ricer **** box with a stock pcm mounted on the floor out.

Give me the exact list of things that has to happen for you to be ready to race me on your home turf.............and a ball park time frame for when you will be ready. Also, if the race has to be free (cause your either scared or broke).......I'm down for that. If you want me to bring cash, let me know so I can get the right size bag before I go to the bank.

Also, I need an exact list of what I need to do to my truck (which unlike yours looks like a white person owns it) for you to gladly hand over all your cash and say "nice job" when I'm done skull dragging your *** in front of all your friends.

We are gonna start with a clean slate here and I'll oblige to your every request while also making none of my own.

Spell it out exactly: What needs to happen and when for me to have the privilege of proving to everyone here what a douche nozzle you are.

Just make sure your wife isn't around, unless she is ugly. I hate having to throw rocks at bad bitches when that procharged thunder gets their panties wet. The only thing to understand about that is....................your turbo truck will never sound as good my blown ground pounder. The blow off valve on your truck is softer than when your mom sings lullaby to me in bed.

I did get a kick today when my cell rang and it was Carl Rossler. He was like, "some dude named George called me the other day and was name dropping the **** out of you" (meaning me). I believe I got you rattled a bit wouldn't you say?
Old 04-26-2016, 05:51 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

Lmao now we all know texans lie...heres more proof of that...No name dropping from me

Get your truck running...learn how to tune, learn how to fab without to much heat distortion
Make sure your truck can sit and not overheat, youll need to drive to starting line and from finish line

As said once and say it again....I will gladly give you the hit and back tire so it makes it fair

Keystone raceway park

As for having me rattled theres another confusion of yours...you may of been dropped on your head...do you suffer from concussions?
Heres why im not rattled...you cant out internet me, I am internet
Old 04-26-2016, 06:34 AM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by George C....
Lmao now we all know texans lie...heres more proof of that...No name dropping from me

Get your truck running...learn how to tune, learn how to fab without to much heat distortion
Make sure your truck can sit and not overheat, youll need to drive to starting line and from finish line

As said once and say it again....I will gladly give you the hit and back tire so it makes it fair

Keystone raceway park

As for having me rattled theres another confusion of yours...you may of been dropped on your head...do you suffer from concussions?
Heres why im not rattled...you cant out internet me, I am internet
Haha. Ok Al Gore

Oh wait he just created it.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:57 AM
Formerly ScreamingL

And the only time the word pounding is used in referenced to that truck of yours is how it describes the abuse those bearings took...You sure pounded them main bearings out of that bottomend

Hell thosr main caps looked like a obamacare dental plan member was chewing on them....what it take .050 to clean them bastards up?

When you do make a trip up here do me a favor and stop in houston and pick me a few lbs of that sticky icky...i heard its that bomb mexican blend......

Quick Reply: Official: Blown06 vs. GeorgeC Thread