WTB (Wanted To Buy) "Wanted to Buy" threads ONLY! AKA- Looking for, Needed etc.

Yukon Denali Suspension Parts

Old 08-13-2017, 03:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yukon Denali Suspension Parts

As stated, I am in need of lower mileage (<80k) Suspension parts for my 2007 Denali. Specifically the front and rear air shocks (fronts do not have to be complete struts) and the ALC (automotive level control) Air compressor. Thank you for your time.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:56 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Look at Arnott industries for replacement parts for that setup. I am not looking forward to working on mine.

Also, for the rear, there is a Monroe shock that is a direct replacement (air line and all) that will bolt in and work like stock (most claim better than stock) but they do not have the provisions to connect them to the wiring harness so you'll have a svc suspension message but they will be functional. I do not have the particular number but I got that info from Eric at duraburb after a conversation about towing with the stock air assist suspension setup. He claims it to be a very capable system barring a few quirks. So far mine has done what I have asked it to with no complaints.

Hope this info gets you somewhere.
Old 08-17-2017, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do know about Arrnot and their line of products, however I was looking to do some maintenance on the cheap. Thank you for the other information as it may be helpful. Happy a great day.

Search this Thread