Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

LTFT percentages question

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 01:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thats very different from how I was shown. Granted, I tuned OEM apllicatons and nothing really outside of that, I always had to meet EPA standards and run all the vehicles i tuned at the EPA facility in Ann Arbor.

Enough about my babling, Do you have a pic of where yours is mounted to? Im still on the factory exhaust setup and space is extremely limited.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:15 PM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

If I tune a stock or semi stock vehicle and know that it will never be touched again then I may turn them back on in that case as this is usually not a performance centered build.

My wideband sensor? I welded in a new bung near the stock narrowband. Any muffler shop can do this for like $20.
The following users liked this post:
About20ninj45 (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017, 01:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic
If I tune a stock or semi stock vehicle and know that it will never be touched again then I may turn them back on in that case as this is usually not a performance centered build.

My wideband sensor? I welded in a new bung near the stock narrowband. Any muffler shop can do this for like $20.

The last time they weld on my vehicle, they didnt disconnect the negative cable from the battery and halfway fried my pcm... so , im a little skeptical about that.

Thanks for your responses guys!
Old 05-05-2017, 02:37 PM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

Well that doesnt sound right. They should have grounded on the exhaust pipe, not through the body or frame or something. If you really want im sure you could mark where you want it and take the pipe off and hand it to them.