Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

My 2006 2wd 5.3 RCSB...

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 11:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 2006 2wd 5.3 RCSB... Price Reduced

*PRICE REDUCED TO $15,000*

Well, I'm not looking forward to doing this, but I'm listing my truck for sale guys. It's been sitting more often than not lately. I actually feel bad not using it anymore, I just can't justify her sitting in the driveway not being used.

Details: 2006 RCSB silverado 1500, 5.3, 2wd, just under 30,000 miles. The truck has power windows, power locks, cruise, dual zone a/c, tilt... blah blah blah... basically it's loaded.

Mods
Engine: 5.3 with TR 220/220 112 cam, custom tune that made 323.9 on the dyno, dynatech LTs, high flow cats, ORY to a single pipe with a hooker muffler & turndown. You can't see the exhaust from outside the truck

Trans: FLT stage 5 4l65e, P.I. 9.5" 2800ish stall

Rear: 4.11 gears with Detroit Truetrac, Yukon Axles

Suspension: Hotchkis TVS kit 2/4 drop, w/ kyb shocks

Wheels/Tires: OEM Silver SS 20's, BFGoodrich G-force T/a KDWs (funky tread design ones) 295's rear, 255's in front, OEM brakes.

Body: SS front bumper (Street scene), SS rollpan (street scene), mirrors and handles are both colormatched, satellite antenna shaved, Joe Gibbs Racing tailgate wing, Line-x bedliner, 20% tint on all windows except windshield... what else... silverstar headlights and sliding rear window.

Interior: This is the part that kills me. I've changed it around so often, but this is my favorite setup currently. OEM SS seats (ss embroidered in headrests and captain chair style fold down armrest, leather, power) SS center console with Bose sub removed. In place of the Bose sub are two Poenix Gold amps powering the speakers and subs. Subs are shallow mount Pioneer 12's behind the seats in a custom boxes.d Pioneer head unit w/ bluetooth, and JL Audio speakers throughout cab.

Needed: I'm going to be completely honest here. The issues my truck has right now are these: I noticed a little moist looking area around the rear end. I haven't taken it apart to see if it was really leaking or if it was just wet around a seal or whatever. Lately I haven't had the time or motivation I used to have for the truck. My truck was also rear ended once. It wasn't anything bad, I just needed a replacement rollpan and a tiny bit of bodywork on the lower bedcorner. It really wasn't too bad and I'm ridiculously **** with my truck.

Overall, I'm super picky with vehicles and I give it a SOLID 9.5/10, even with the flaws listed above. Again, I really hate to sell my truck but I kinda can't justify owning a new truck and never driving it, especially when I have debt to pay off and a house to build/buy in the future. I'm gonna throw a few pictures of it up here, maybe I'll take some new ones tomorrow if it's not raining too bad out, these pics are all representative of the condition of my truck, only difference may be some things aren't colormatched in some pics, in others they are.

Onto the pics-

I'm asking $17,500. I don't really want to move too much from that price. I'm not in a huge rush to sell just yet, but the quicker it goes the less chance I can change my mind. Everyone who has seen my truck all said the same thing, it was done right. It's beautiful because it's not overdone. Everything I did to it I planned thoroughly for the look I wanted. I wanted it to be a headturner without all sorts of flash and bling, and that's what it is. I took it to 1 show and it took home first place in the full size pickup category (over 200 vehicles at the show). I decided to quit the show scene while I was batting a thousand lol.

Anyway, here she is... *price edited*$15,000 takes it. I have more than that invested in this truck alone. I have clean title in hand and it also has the 4 factory wheels with good tread on tires that go with it.

Right now its after midnight so I might be forgetting a bunch of stuff 'cuz I'm a little sleepy. Any questions, feel free to ask and I'll reply. I really am not looking forward to letting my truck go, but I have to start thinking about a house and paying off a little more debt.

Writing this up actually made me feel a little

*edit* I'm located in Southeast Connecticut if you didn't look below my avatar lol

Last edited by MikeZQ8SS; 07-03-2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: removed ginormous pic with regular sized one
Old 01-25-2010, 12:29 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet truck! Wish you were closer..
Old 01-25-2010, 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 05RST2NV
Sweet truck! Wish you were closer..
Thanks man

Also to add, I might be up for the possibility of a trade for a similar year, not too modified rcsb 4x4, obviously any trade option would have to be looked at first, but I figured I'd throw that out there to widen the pool a tiny bit. I don't want to pick up a payment though... mines already paid off and I like not having payments.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:42 PM
TECH Resident

PM sent.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

PM replied
Old 01-29-2010, 09:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Givin 'er a bump for the weekend. So... anyone interested? Don't all be beating down my door at once lol
Old 02-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Fastest D1 Procharged Truck

man if i didnt have my POS i be all over this that is one clean looking ride
Old 02-03-2010, 06:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by twolow02fransen
man if i didnt have my POS i be all over this that is one clean looking ride
Easy, here comes the solution... Buy mine and have two lol j/k

Thanks for the compliments!
Old 02-04-2010, 10:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

any current interior pictures?
Old 02-05-2010, 08:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I was thinking about taking some, but since you asked I'll motivate a little quicker. I'll have some up later this morning/early afternoon.

Quick Reply: My 2006 2wd 5.3 RCSB...