PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Trucks and SUV Classifieds (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/trucks-suv-classifieds-179/)
-   -   FS: 2004 Silverado RCSB (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/trucks-suv-classifieds-179/fs-2004-silverado-rcsb-384269/)

kerryt1 02-24-2007 04:31 PM

New price is $17k OBO...

kerryt1 03-07-2007 01:51 PM

bump.

BLACK04VHO 03-07-2007 03:34 PM

I had your exact same truck with 15k miles on it, 20's, exhaust and what not. I finally after a few months just had to give it away for 15,500 but I only bought it for 20k. It sucks but selling a used truck is hard to do with all the incentives on buying new. Hope all goes well

Tan327 03-07-2007 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by BLACK04VHO
I had your exact same truck with 15k miles on it, 20's, exhaust and what not. I finally after a few months just had to give it away for 15,500 but I only bought it for 20k. It sucks but selling a used truck is hard to do with all the incentives on buying new. Hope all goes well

And that is the truth, I have the same truck, $2k in mods, with 26k miles and can't sell it for $14,200 which is the KBB value. I'm even willing to go lower but nobody will even make an offer! It's impossible to sell these RCSB's..

Good luck on your sell man!

ThrottleHappy7 03-08-2007 03:11 PM

If I had the money I'd probably be in contact with all of you.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get my hands on a RCSB around July-ish, but I'll have to wait and see. I'm looking for a newer truck to be a daily driver.

Good luck with your sells.

ttt

kerryt1 03-08-2007 05:06 PM

Yeah, it's killing me. I've had it up for a couple of months. I feel it was fairly priced, but apparently no one else does. I've lowered my asking price, but I've had almost 0 interest at all. I am willing to work on a price, and I still have the 20's with like 5k miles on them....anyone? I'm considering seeing what CarMax will give me for it.

Tan327 03-08-2007 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by kerryt1
Yeah, it's killing me. I've had it up for a couple of months. I feel it was fairly priced, but apparently no one else does. I've lowered my asking price, but I've had almost 0 interest at all. I am willing to work on a price, and I still have the 20's with like 5k miles on them....anyone? I'm considering seeing what CarMax will give me for it.

Yeah that's what I'm doing with mine as of tomorrow...shopping it! I talked to a guy earlier who is a family friend and owns some major dealerships...he said as long it has the LS package (that's the only thing he kept asking about..weird!) he'll buy it tomorrow and give me more than anyone else. So maybe that will go well.. :)

ThrottleHappy7 03-08-2007 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by kerryt1

I can't believe that nobody is interested. My problem is I don't have $15,000, or anything close.

It's sad to see that you guys have to let go of your trucks this way :( . I know somebody like me would take care of one for years to come.

Good luck.

ridnlow 03-08-2007 10:02 PM

get someone to buy my truck and then well talk lol.. sweet truck you got there..

Spoolin 03-09-2007 09:56 PM

you try autotrader or ebay? That truck is too nice not to be going for the prices your asking! I'm sure you'll find some buyers. Problem here is most people already have a truck so don't need it. I'm sure that thing will see easy if you post it up on a selling forum!