Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

2005 Silverado LS 5.3 "Clean"

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 02:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Silverado LT 5.3 "Clean"

This is a 2005 Silverado LT 5.3 L 2wd with tow package and factory G80. I am the second owner and it is a very reliable and great running truck. I recently upgraded to a Corvette and I am simply trying to sell this truck. It has some nice 20 inch wheels off of a Nissan Titan and a fresh rotate and balance and 4 wheel alignment. It has a cai, tb bypass, knock sensor relocation kit, all fluids replaced, wiper blades, new plugs, wires, injectors, front hubs, new upgraded 13 inch front discs, a magna flow one into two out stainless muffler, new O2 sensors, new belts, new front shocks. Also electric sport mirrors, stainless grille guard ,stainless shorty antenna, and new ultra bright headlight bulbs and 2" rear drop shackles. I am sure there are some things that I am missing or forgetting. It does have a couple of dings and a small area of surface rust underneath the driver side extended cab door. The inside of the bed has some scuffs and scratches. Otherwise the truck is extremely clean and runs/drives great!! Clean MS title in hand!! 199,### miles from commuting to Tampa and back North Orlando every day.
$8300 cash only.
I can be texted or called at
Six six 2- 719- 717 seven

Last edited by 1logote; 12-11-2016 at 08:42 PM.