Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

2003 Silverado RCSB 4.8 4L60 FS

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 09:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2003 Silverado RCSB 4.8 4L60 FS

I use this to drive to the shop currently to avoid putting my dirty rear on the seats in my nice truck but of course I want to go faster, even with said dirty butt.

I bought a 2003 RCSB 4.8/4L60 a few months ago to build a turbo truck and I really think I want AWD or 4WD. The truck is basic but everything works. Only real issue is a little rust in the rocker panels. Still solid but needs to be addressed eventually. At least it is something that runs/drives with no worries of issues. The ODO shows 234K but drivetrain has been replaced or rebuilt at some point in its life..Starts immediately, runs and shifts perfectly, and all fluids are clean and clear, even after running hard. New(maybe 100 miles) takeoff wheels and tires off 2015 truck. EPS tune and new shocks(best they sell at AutoZone) and otherwise stock. Body is pretty good and shows well from a few feet but it's a 13 year old truck so don't get ideas of show truck unless you are a body tech. Drop-in bed liner in good shape.

$5000. Clear title. Here is one pic taken yesterday OMW out of town. Will get some more pics up tomorrow.

Thank you.
Chris

Last edited by Mercier; 12-25-2016 at 09:21 PM.