PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Trucks and SUV Classifieds (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/trucks-suv-classifieds-179/)
-   -   2001 RCSB Green 5.3(Cammed) (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/trucks-suv-classifieds-179/2001-rcsb-green-5-3-cammed-501523/)

lownslo 05-08-2012 08:21 AM

2001 RCSB Green 5.3(Cammed)

2 Attachment(s)
I am the second owner of this truck, I have fixed most all of the issues with this truck. Its a great, quick truck. A blast to drive and runs some mid-low 13's depending on the tire. I was going to spray it but decided I would wait because I have my eye on another vehicle that I would like to have.

Issues when I purchased the truck were:
A lean code..... this was fixed by removing a catch can that was set up wrong and vented to the atmosphere.
Next was the wiring with the fans (this was cosmetic) but I couldn't stand it so I rewired the fans to look stock. (800 dollar flex a lite set up).
I painted the tailgate and roll pan but still needs a professional touch, and the roof has a little clear peeling, I will add pictures of this as soon as the rain is gone. I want to be upfront about this before someone drives 8 hours to see this truck in person. It is a straight clean truck with these minor issues but mechanically its perfect!

mods include
Engine:
5.3 comp 224/230, 588, 114 lsa cam, new style comp 918 springs, comp hardened pushrods, rocker arms off of a 07 5.3, LS2 injectors
Pacesetter ceramic long tube headers, ORY pipe,
MSD plug wires
Electric fans from FLex-a-lite
Larger than stock trans cooler
KN air intake with AEM dry flow filter
ARP crank bolt
DMH 3" electric cutout with switch in the cab

Drivetrain:
Fully Built 4L60E from Wiley transmission in Round Rock same guys who built DB Rods trans, Yank TT 3000 stall with ARP converter bolts, CAT racing SFI Flex plate with ARP bolts
custom steel drive shaft from Inland Truck parts in Austin,tx
upgraded spicer u-joints and straps
fully rebuilt rear end with all new bearing and seals, 3.73 gears, Detroit True-Trac posi
Bear rotors up front with Hawk Fero carbon pads, new stock rotors and pads out back, Russel stainless brake lines front and rear,

Suspension:
Hotchkis sway bars front and rear, Hotchkis 2 inch drop coils up front with Beltech 4 inch drop in rear via front spring buckets and shackles along with shock extenders, Edelbrocks IAS shocks front and rear, Recently rebuilt entire front suspension April of 2011, HUBS, BALL JOINTS, TIE RODS ALONG WITH GOOD ALIGNMENT

Rolling stock:
Nissan wheels painted flat black with clear coat on top, Pirelli P-zero Rosso 255-55-18's in front less than 2k miles yokohama Advan st 285-50-18's in rear

Body mods:
shaved tail gate is painted (could use a professional job),sir michaels roll pan as well
10% window tint on front 5% on rear window,
interrior is clean non smoker no burns, factory cd player, dash light swapped to green led's, auto meter fuel pressure gauge, stock chrome grill has been sanded n painted black, new head light housing and marker lights. cant think of anything else, shoot me a pm if your interested.

I want to be up front about the truck..... the only thing it needs is cosmetic. The roof needs to be cleared, and the tailgate and rollpan need a professional body man. Other than that I have been daily driving the truck and its a blast. I am open to offers for trade as well. Considering a Side by side (can am, razr, ranger) maybe a clean fbody...... heck just shoot me a pm if you have something and I will be happy to look!

Willing to deliver within reasonable distance, buyer will pay the cost of delivery (gas, hotel, return trip). Asking 8k obo
truck has 131,xxx and changes cause I do drive the truck.

Attachment 137659
Attachment 137660
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...h_63b76fdc.jpg

nonnieselman 05-08-2012 10:30 AM

Good luck on the Sale.

lownslo 05-08-2012 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by nonnieselman (Post 4917916)
FAIL
:nono:

Good luck on the Sale.

thanks, dont you want to put your new setup on a reg cab? I will make ya a sweet deal!

nonnieselman 05-08-2012 10:42 AM

ha negatory,, i cant do with the small space of a Regular cab. I got the samurai for the small space category :D

sprayedenali 05-08-2012 11:47 AM

I'll trade you for a high five and the chips I didn't eat with my lunch today...?

lownslo 05-08-2012 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by sprayedenali (Post 4917945)
I'll trade you for a high five and the chips I didn't eat with my lunch today...?

let me sleep on that, might take ya up lol :)

farmtruckracing 05-08-2012 11:44 PM

Chris when u gonna keep one of ur trucks ha

lownslo 05-09-2012 01:13 PM

sale pending

sprayedenali 05-09-2012 01:55 PM

I knew you'd take the offer! Just let me know when you're gona get here with it!

CC05 05-09-2012 02:38 PM

I wish I could justify three trucks right now. Man, that thing would be fun with a good shot of gas on it. Good luck selling it. :usa:

Edit: I'll trade you the Ol' Colorado, with stock motor and trans. in it. :secret: