THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

The Official LS FEST Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 01:41 PM

Received 61 Likes on 60 Posts

Awesome!
Old 09-06-2016, 07:52 PM

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

"getting dangerous"
Old 09-07-2016, 08:00 AM

Your words. I just loved the way you whispered it in my ear.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:34 AM

Where will you guys be tomorrow?
Old 09-10-2016, 05:08 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

For you guys that are going...........don't forget about spying on a certain someone to see if his truck backs up his mouth.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Blown06
For you guys that are going...........don't forget about spying on a certain someone to see if his truck backs up his mouth.
Is he supposed to be here?
Old 09-11-2016, 02:16 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

If you read the threads of me and him talking **** to one another, he made it pretty clear that he was gonna be there with his white w/blue stripes ricer build.

Honestly, I don't expect him to be there......he's scared of publicly humiliating himself (which he would do). So my opinion is he will just continue to be a keyboard jockey. There is no way that truck of his is gonna back up the super exaggerated numbers he types about, and ls fest gets so much publicity he won't be able to go to save face.

If the truck ever hits a track (instead of being a trailered show queen), it'll be on a night where the clocks are not shown and he can manipulate the outcome.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you read the threads of me and him talking **** to one another, he made it pretty clear that he was gonna be there with his white w/blue stripes ricer build.

Honestly, I don't expect him to be there......he's scared of publicly humiliating himself (which he would do). So my opinion is he will just continue to be a keyboard jockey. There is no way that truck of his is gonna back up the super exaggerated numbers he types about, and ls fest gets so much publicity he won't be able to go to save face.

If the truck ever hits a track (instead of being a trailered show queen), it'll be on a night where the clocks are not shown and he can manipulate the outcome.

I didn't see anything that resembles the description of his truck lol. I'd say he's a no show.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:29 PM

Yeah... Rob and I kept our eyes open all weekend. We were there every day. He was a no show.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 761 Likes on 630 Posts

Word is, He has never actually made a real full pass in it.

And let's not forget when the rear end came out from under it...

Quick Reply: The Official LS FEST Thread