PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   THE TRUCK STOP (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/truck-stop-133/)
-   -   Magazine collection (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/truck-stop-133/magazine-collection-397907/)

Canucktrux 07-29-2007 09:34 AM

Magazine collection

Just curious if there is anyone else with a decent collection of truck related mags (truckin, sportruck, street truck, etc) hanging around the house like me.

I dont have a exact count, but ive got about 100 or so in different spots in the house..both bathrooms for example..lol..and ive got 2 45 gal tubs in the garage both full, got to be 300 or so in each.

Am i alone? i know my wife thinks i'm alone in my passion for magazines.. :bang:

ZR1 DREAMING 07-29-2007 10:48 AM

Yeah I've got a couple too :jest:

Sport Truck, Truckin', GM High Tech, Super Chevy, Car Craft, Hot Rod, 5.0 Mustang, Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords, Muscle and Fitness, Playboy.

Had subscriptions to all but before I read them the next came, so now all I subscribe to is GM High Tech. I have no idea how many total but I've been getting Hot Rod since I was 7 years old and still have them all :eek2:

litreddevil 07-29-2007 11:33 AM

i have a few years of national dragster

nickpc82 07-29-2007 11:47 PM

I have some as well Truckin, GM Hi tech performance, Chevy Hi Performance, Super Chevy, Sports Illustrated and Stuff. Have subscriptions to all but stuff still oh well just keep adding to the collection.

StrokerAce03 07-30-2007 12:01 AM

I have every issue of Streettrucks (original subscriber) and a bunch of Four Wheeler and 4wheel Parts Off Road adventures.

duwem 07-30-2007 09:19 AM

I have 3 years of Sport truck on tap..I got sick of the Mag's ignorance and liking of trucks laying in the grass on 26's and there cold air intake installs, so I canned it, but I do have all the old ones for pict referances.

Also a year or 2 of GMHTP and 3 years of SAE Automotive Engineering

Too much shit laying around though...

03silveradoLS 07-30-2007 11:11 AM

dont need magazines with pt.net but i used to get super chevy.

Nick™ 07-30-2007 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by 03silveradoLS
dont need magazines with pt.net but i used to get super chevy.

so you read the internet while sitting on your throne??? :jest:

I've had a couple here and there, been having :playboy: for many years, nice collection piling up in boxes under my bed.

03silveradoLS 07-30-2007 06:22 PM

so you read the internet while sitting on your throne???

laptop on wireless connections. works everywhere in my house :judge:

trever1t 07-30-2007 07:33 PM

I have piles of magazines I haven't even opened yet. Automobile, R&T, C&D, Rifleman, Guns n Ammo, Shooting, Hunting.....egads, hundreds of them in the bedroom, my office and under the coffee table.
I should put some in the bathroom, it's the only time I might have to read them!