PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   THE TRUCK STOP (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/truck-stop-133/)
-   -   just a burning a little smoke (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/truck-stop-133/just-burning-little-smoke-343449/)

el_cabby 07-02-2005 06:40 PM

just a burning a little smoke

Well yesterday was the my first night off, and decided to go to a club with a few friends and celebrate my b- day. Well a hell of a good tme :chug: . You all cna do the math 6 guys 20 -25 girls. Well after the club close decided to go to some girls house to continue the party. Well as soon as i walk outside I see some wires hanging from my door. And I was not again. Well it happened again some jerks jacked my mirrors. Damn talk avout a party killer, lost my buzz and I was ready for some :punch: and :pissed: So after a fw minutes of time to myself and my freinds ranking on me cause his chevy parked next to mine didnt get jacked. So i know i need to get another set of damn mirrors again. Just cant believe people wil go to that damn extent for a pair blinking factory mirrors. Sorry for rambling off, but I need to blow some steam right know. In the other hand at least i had a good b day party.

TXsilverado 07-02-2005 06:42 PM

how did they get them off? this has happened b4?

el_cabby 07-02-2005 07:52 PM

they just snap off and on and the wires unplug basically by themself. It has happened twice before, once at my house( only time my truck has not slept in garage) another time at the mall in mcallen, tx, and this time at a club in mcallen,tx

02-4.8 07-03-2005 12:16 AM

That sucks, never heard of someone stealing mirrors :confused:

Tractionless 07-03-2005 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by el_cabby
they just snap off and on and the wires unplug basically by themself. It has happened twice before, once at my house( only time my truck has not slept in garage) another time at the mall in mcallen, tx, and this time at a club in mcallen,tx

Sorry to hear about the mirrors. :bang: Yeah the La Plaza mall sucks big time. They stole my brother's truck wheel caps, a friend's truck tailgate and a friend's 02' Silverado was also stolen from the mall. All these incidents happened during the day. :eek2: Don't take your truck to the Plaza Mall mall if you don't want anything to happen to it. These trucks tend to attract motherless thiefs.:punch: BTW, what club where you hanging out at?

el_cabby 07-03-2005 03:44 PM

light lounge on north 10th

SSlow 4.8 07-03-2005 04:00 PM

I wish someone would steal my ebay mirrors, lol

That sucks tho,sry to hear it... i didnt kno they snapped in place, what kind of truck is this?

Texas Terminator 07-04-2005 10:21 PM

stock or aftermarket mirrors? i have some chrome power stockers if you need them. e-mail me if you are interesed. txiggy@comcast.net

CHAGO 07-05-2005 12:15 AM

thieves = shit

el_cabby 07-05-2005 05:00 PM

it was actualy just the glass part of the mirror setup, the glass with the blinker built in, had them replaced thanks tough