PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   THE TRUCK STOP (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/truck-stop-133/)
-   -   The "Interview" (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/truck-stop-133/interview-436035/)

1slow01Z71 03-01-2009 02:16 PM

The "Interview"

I dont know how many of you are in the dating phase of life but Im 23 and single and go out dancing quite a bit and over time Ive come to find some things funny. I suppose they are just general observations more then anything, maybe you all can add to it. I go out to country bars, since Im nit big into rap and all the gangster booty dancing crap, plus I can cut a rug alright for a white boy. The first dance with any given girl always feels like a damn interview to me, of course you take out onto the dance floor and do the usual introduce yourself thing. Then they start asking what you do for work, and if Im in school , where Im from, blah blah blah. I dont know if its just me but Im threre to dance and have a good time, not be interviewed, I would understand if we danced a few songs then sat down to have a few drinks which Ive done many times but the first damn dance. Ive also come to find that most fat chicks can not dnace worth a shit, not that Ive danced with very many... The girls that dress the sluttiest usually cant dance very well either which comes as a big surprise to me since you see them out on the dance floor damn near the whole night. I learned this one last night, there was a girl in small white shorts and one of those pearl snap shirts that shows her whole stomach and lower back, plus she was hot so I asked her to dance. For those that know Zack Brown-Chicken Fried, its a really fast song and youve got to be a pretty good dancer to keep up, so I thought shed be good for that song, WRONG! She could dance alright, and once I found out she was just going to keep stepping on my feet the entire song I proceed to burn her ass into the dance floor(spin after spin very fast) until she was dizzy.:devil: For some reason she didnt want to dance anymore with me:jest: Some girls just have no rythm either, which sucks because you dont know that until you get them out on the floor its not like you can look at a girl and go "hey, she looks like she is rythmically inclined", and whats worse is they step on your boots all the way around the dance floor which really pisses me off when Im wearing my full quil tony lama black ostrich boots($$$$$). The loud, fun chicks that look like they are having a great time, are usually just drunk and not that much fun.:bang: Another thing I REALLY dont understand is the girls that go to a dancehall and dont friggin dance. I mean its not that they just turn me down, hell Im used to that, but Ill never see them dance the entire night. Theyll just sit there the whole time like a bump on a log, what the hell is the point of going out dancing if you arent going to dance?:confused: These are just a few of my observations over the past 8 months of me being single and going out multiple times a week dancing, Im sure Ill think of more but figured Id see if this is just an Austin, Texas thing or if it happens elsewhere.

Jeteys5.3 03-01-2009 02:22 PM

i just wanted to say "chicken fried" is an amazing song

1slow01Z71 03-01-2009 02:27 PM

So good you needed to say it twice huh:jest:

Yeah its a good song and a ton of fun to dance to, too, if youre dancing with someone who can actually keep up:bang:

dirt track racer 81 03-01-2009 02:38 PM

Im married and cant dance so i dont know what the hell your talkin about:confused:

454navyss 03-01-2009 02:42 PM

its not just in austin its everywhere. i used to go out a couple of nights a week in virginia and saw the same thing there

larsy87 03-01-2009 02:49 PM

I don't go out mainly to "dance" (not poking fun or anything) but when I do I usually end up asking ladies to dance. Where I'm from, "real country boys" aren't that common. So I used to walk in there with my wranglers, Justins, JD hat and whatever plaid shirt I have on I get stared at. Hard.

And every point you made is true, drunk girls can't dance, wallflowers need to GTFO, and fat girls need to follow suit. Chicken Fried is also an amazing song:) I can line dance with a ferocity. I know I'd get owned down in Texas, but I can rip it pretty well up here, and naturally, that turns the ladies on. :D

But the hard part for me is trying to weed out the non drunk, non retarded, decent dancers to have fun with. I don't show up looking for girlfriends but if I can get a date or two out of it and have some fun it's usually worth it. 9/10 times the chick is just someone who's wasted and wants to dance with the "dancing cowboy".

I wish I lived in Austin, then I'd feel like I'd fit in:D

Jeteys5.3 03-01-2009 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71 (Post 4143407)
So good you needed to say it twice huh:jest:

Yeah its a good song and a ton of fun to dance to, too, if youre dancing with someone who can actually keep up:bang:

server acted weird on me :bang:

aksz71 03-01-2009 04:13 PM

ive came to find out that alot of the bars and clubs aren't good for shit especially to pick a girl up IMO.... now my girlfriend me my buddy and her was out before we was together and he liked her and he got drunk and was a smartass to her then we got to talking and now together

trever1t 03-01-2009 05:51 PM

funny, i never worried much about a girls dancing technique.....:devil:

sorry, mybad? Things must have been different in my time :P

sonoma43 03-01-2009 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by trever1t (Post 4143605)
funny, i never worried much about a girls dancing technique.....:devil:

sorry, mybad? Things must have been different in my time :P

Thats depends on what dancing technique we are talking about :devil: