THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Grown up talk... OGTFO.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Grown up talk... OGTFO.

So it's been about 4 week now I been single from a 4 year relationship girlfriend. She was unfaithful at one point, took her back, about a year later and a few more lies...she's out of my/our house we built.

Home feels weird, i'm 27 and still young but dealing with the....do I really have to do the dating thing again.. now wtf do I do.

***** kind of rough man, but tryin to keep my head up to the man upstairs and out of bars type **** but it's not easy...

Guess i'm just venting some.

Life can be so awesome then in a second turn to crazyness. **** I was ready to get married, was really accepting that. Now, square 1.

I have always felt no matter what, it can always be worse... but **** sometimes bottom just sucks the life from you.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

everything will be ok man,we all go through that crap .and yes it sucks it brings u down.it sucks when they arent faithful,especially when u put all your trust in them,and they fail.just go out and hang with some friends,have fun...dont stress over it,it will drive u nuts.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its not worth stressing about it and you would be suprised you can just meet someone at the gas station or grocery store
Old 08-12-2012, 05:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry to hear that man! Women can't turn you life into a living hell! Keep your head up and things will work them selfs out.
I usually work on the truck and get something new for it, to keep my mind off of stupid ****.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shoulda..coulda..woulda..dumped her *** the first time she cheated.Once they do it it just makes it easier the next time.Never tolerate that bullshit!! Get out and hang with your buds...someone knows a girl that would be right for you. Get the trans back in that truck and take your frustrations out at the track and post some vids of it kickin some ***.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was married at 18. yea i know kinda dumb. we got divorced when i was 22. she basically got everything including the house. i really had to start over. i was in the dumps for almost a yr. not worth getting depressed over. now 30 and got a great wife , two kids, and beautiful house. keep your head up theres better women out there. go out and lay some rubber, that'll cheer you up.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you are lucky you didn't get married and have kids though. I went through a similar break up a few years ago, and it can really take a lot out of you. Today I am dating a girl that I have always liked. It's funny how things work out in the end.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:48 PM

Received 216 Likes on 146 Posts

posting nudes of your X always makes you feel better get on it! lol, never been there but i could imagine it sucks. keep your head up and better things will come.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a very similar situation to yours. I dated a girl all through high school up until I was 24. I found out from her best friend she was running around on me. Same deal as you took her back for a little over a year and just decided I couldn't live my life knowing what she had done to me.

Trust me your better off. One of my good friends introduced me to my wife about 3 months later and I've never looked back. She's awesome and I don't know what I'd do without her!

I know it sucks right now for you but good things will come. Just give it some time you'll meet someone that won't do that stupid crap..
Old 08-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Myself and a x broke up and I was out one night hanging out with a friend, that was when I met my wife. Completely out of the blue, wasn't out looking and it just happened. That was 8yrs ago and its been great since.

Think of it this way, you realized before it was too late. Cut your losses, you will find the right one and when you do you will look back and laugh. Trust me, It happened to me. When this happens you will look back and realize how unhappy you were with the X.

Quick Reply: Grown up talk... OGTFO.