THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Check under the toilet seat

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 09:37 AM

Received 216 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevy-Fun
This was @ a outdoor bday party...their dog kept barking an I went to see what was wrong an saw this spider

you probably could have picked that one up no problem. was this in dallas? i didnt think they had tarantulas that far north.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

My place seems to have huge *** insects! One night I had a wolf spider the size of my hand or slightly bigger, chillin up in the corner of the shower as I was about to wash my hair! I jumped out of the shower soaking wet! Grabbed a big bottle is shampoo and smashed his ***! I was paranoid the rest of my shower. The following night I remembered the spider I killed so I check the corner he was in, just before I was washing my hair again. And the corner was clear, turned around and in the opposite corner was he partner in crime, just as big as he was, freaked me out again. Not expecting a second spider. Same shampoo bottle smashed his *** too!
Then while doing my trans swap I had a giant scorpion kickin it on my blanket I lay down on the ground to get under my truck on. His pinchers opened up as big as could open my hand!
After the second spider I called the pest control to come spray around Nd in the house!
Old 08-19-2012, 10:27 AM
10 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Cant stand spiders at all. Got a pet ball python but all other snakes must die. That would freak me out chevyboy.520
Old 08-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Slowest turbo build ever!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Thanks for giving me a good reason to never move out somewhere where it doesnt get that cold!
Old 08-19-2012, 11:30 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where the hell do some of u live that there are spiders damn near the size of a small cat. Well needless to say I ain't traveling
Old 08-19-2012, 11:34 AM
TECH Resident

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I live in Tucson AZ, its in middle of desert. These wernt the first encounters with big *** spiders either!
I still haven't watch the video in the OP! I was taking a **** when I clicked on this thread, so I wasn't going to watch it lol!
Old 08-19-2012, 11:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
you probably could have picked that one up no problem. was this in dallas? i didnt think they had tarantulas that far north.
Ya west Dallas (oakcliff area) I thought about picking it up but don't know much about them. I've had some snakes, scorpions an one black widow I found @ a junk yard. I just scared it into the neighbors yard lol
Old 08-19-2012, 12:00 PM
The House is Rockin'

Yall are funny, i almost got bit on the face by a brown recluse one time when i was working on the job, little fugger was hangin from the soffit bout 2 inches from my face before i killed him. And then burned him for good measure lol.

Here is the damage one of them can do....

Old 08-19-2012, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^
I won't take a chit at work anymore cuz of damn spiders!
Old 08-19-2012, 12:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

there are quite a few Brown Recluses here in Palm Springs, also in the desert. I killed one in high school that was on the wall above my head. I leaned back in my chair while at the computer, looked up and there it was ready to pounce. At 1 in the morning I sprinted down the hallway and grabbed my dad's Right Guard spray on deodorant and a lighter. NExt day my dad was pretty pissed about the burn mark on the wall

**** spiders

Quick Reply: Check under the toilet seat