THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Bachelor Food

Old 08-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey bro... a foreman grill and a crock pot are your best friends... I damn near live out of my crock pot.... throw a bunch of **** in there on low one night, and by the morning its ready to put in a bowl, seal it up and hav some tasty lunch... and then dinner LOL...
Old 08-29-2007, 10:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get a myspace account. Do a search for a single female within 5 miles. browse the profiles. your looking for one of three things. a thick girl, and ugly girl, or a girl with no friends. Flirt a little bit and if they can cook its on lol! Most of the time they will even pay for the food they cook!
Old 08-29-2007, 10:23 AM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by shakinlm7
Get a myspace account. Do a search for a single female within 5 miles. browse the profiles. your looking for one of three things. a thick girl, and ugly girl, or a girl with no friends. Flirt a little bit and if they can cook its on lol! Most of the time they will even pay for the food they cook!
Damn, you have no shame....
Old 08-29-2007, 11:09 AM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Nick™
does she cook? I'll let her fine tune her skills on me while she's here

as for not burning in the crock pot:
I like to grab a small roast, stuff it with minced garlic, onions and Tony's. Douse in worcestershire sauce. Do that the night before and stick in bowl in the fridge. Next morning stick it in the crock pot and add a can of creme of mushroom (or celery or chicken or whatever you are feeling) soup along with some sliced up smoked sausage, top off the crock pot with just enough of either beef stock (in the can, it's cheap) or just water... just barely cover the meat, it's ok to have a 1/8" sticking out cause it'll shrink a bit as it cooks. set that on low and let it go.

if your pot is big enough add some "new potatoes" (the little bitty ones) and some baby carrots (or chopped full size carrots) to the pot also.

When you get home in the evening (for me usually ~10-11 hours later) you can cut the crock pot off and start cooking some white rice on the stove, scoop grease from the surface in the crock pot and dispose of it, then on a plate throw a bed of rice and cut up meat + gravy over rice and you have one heck of a meal.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also in the crock pot I do chicken thighs when they are on sale. marinate them in over night with lots of Tony's and a little Italian dressing and use the creme of chicken (or whatever you have) and pretty much the same the rest of the way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jambalaya is also quick and easy, just keep some boneless chicken breasts (big pack at walmart) and some good (Richard's, Savoies, etc) smoked sausage and it's under 30 minutes, makes a couple meals that'll last in the fridge for a week if you don't eat it. Change it up sometimes and get the one with pasta instead of rice. I prefer Zaterain's brand if it's available in your area.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't underestimate the power of hamburger helper - store brand, get bulk packs of ground beef and freeze in to one pound portions. Beef Stroginoff, beef pasta, etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The chicken breast that was used in the jambalaya also go great just seasoned and baked in the oven, cook a can of green beans or corn on the side along with a cheap noodle mix pack like alfredo.

==================================================
most of the meals listed above can be done for about $2/ serving and you can cook extra for leftovers later in the week or a quick meal to grab and bring to work for lunch.
LOL, she cooks hella good! She's got cajun blood so I guess it's natural for her.

BTW her roommate is single

Old 08-29-2007, 11:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KB
LOL, she cooks hella good! She's got cajun blood so I guess it's natural for her.

her roommate doesn't appear to have any teeth
Old 08-29-2007, 11:53 AM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

That's not a bad thing. jk

here's a teefy pic:

Old 08-29-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
Damn, you have no shame....
I was just kidding lol!
Old 08-29-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KB
That's not a bad thing. jk

here's a teefy pic:

she gotta sister around here somewhere?
Old 08-29-2007, 02:42 PM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

LOL she does...but she's 18.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KB

so where do I sign up?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bachelor Food