Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Which shop to use.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Midnightrider
Lemme see you joined this page just to trash talk a seasoned member and refuse to tell the whole story. You were removed From PT FB for the same thing. You have never once contributed to this community or FB. You have not paid your bill owed for the work on your TBSS. I hope Casey serves you the theft of services for the felony amount. The moderators should remove this bull crap and not allow you to bash a man's business when. It's you who can't pay the bill.

Casey has always helped me out and been there to go above and beyond. Thanks Casey!
Old 08-09-2016, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Left this at his shop yesterday with no response, nothing, nada. So you are going to tell me I owe him money but every time I ask the status of it, he is working on it? Doesn't add up dude. Why not just put a lien on it if I'm not paying but instead lie and say he's working on it? I hate to see how you run your business. The second pic is a screen shot from last week, every excuse in the book but look at the pic of my engine from this week with no fingerprints all over all that dust. You will probably tell me he wished that map sensor in there.

Last edited by kfddakota; 08-09-2016 at 02:30 PM.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:32 PM

Why am I in a rush to sell the truck? Because after 4 years I'm over it and now that I'm married and have a kid I would rather have a BMW 435 now. Why does my reason to sell it have any bearing on why I want it completed? I want it completed because it's been 52 months and whatever resale value it had is completely gone now.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:34 PM

And I already said the pics with the hood off are from last September, can you not read? Then the next post I showed the ones from this weekend? Keep trying
Old 08-10-2016, 05:30 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

I've known Casey since around 2007 and keep in touch with him on a regular basis. I'm not saying that your story is bogus, but this really just doesn't add up based on my knowledge/friendship relation ship with him. i realize this means very little and in no way excuses anything he did that was not in good faith. So maybe I can help you get this issue resolved with him.

Everyone I know that works with/for him and has work done by him never have anything negative to say.........so I'd be real anxious to see his side of the story as well.

I do know that the last few years have seen a lot of changes for him regarding moving shops and now finally getting set up in what he is calling "his final shop". He always seemed to me to be focused on improving his business model, growing his business and getting to the point that he is in right now (which is his "final destination").

Regarding him as a person, yes, he is a high strung individual, but you are the very first person over the last 10 years that I have ever heard complain. Does that mean your claim is bogus.......**** no. Maybe he has fucked you around, but we really don't know without getting his side of the story..........and screen shots of facebook and text correspondence doesn't really mean **** regarding that being his defense in the situation. He needs to come on here (if he believes it is worthy of a response to state his defense), then, based on what the whole story is, needs to do his part to make this all right and so do you. What those things are, are yet to be fully discovered.

Casey used to be a very active forum member on this site and several others, but over the years he has all but completely disappeared from an "active forum contributor" and seems to be more focused on growing his business. From what I understand, his pulling away from the forums was mostly based on the amount of time it takes to implement "forum support" along side of still trying to run a business.

I could be wrong, but from what I know personally is that he is a stand up dude, and like I said, has never been the type of business owner that would suggest him acting like a total piece of **** and ******* customers around.

I talk to him on average 2-3 times a month just to shoot the **** and see what all he has going on.

Due to his absence from the forum world for several years now, I'll get with him tomorrow and make him aware of this thread so that he may make an attempt to not only clarify his actual position in this matter, but to also see if maybe yall can get back on the same page.

I hope yall get this worked out as I still believe he is a stand up dude.

Give me a day to too to relay this message to him and we'll see where this ends up.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:22 AM

Thanks, and I hope he comes on here and tries to defend himself because I have never been able to get the story from him of why it has taken so long, or what the hold up was. I had someone that is friends with him tell me yesterday that Casey told them that I wrote a check that bounced and that is why he hasn't completed it yet. That was news to me. At the most I live 5 minutes from his old shop that he just moved out of so I was there on a monthly basis stopping by to check on the status of my truck. Not at any point was I ever told that funds was the cause of the hold up, as you can see in the pics I posted it was always due to some excuse, followed by some other excuse. If funds were truly the hold up then that should have been his opening statement on those messages I posted where I asked him what the status is of my truck, and at no point should my truck ever looked as bad as it did in those first photos. I hope he has the so-cancelled bounced check, or at least a copy of it, so then I can post a photo of my bank account as of yesterday showing the funds available in it.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:26 AM

And at this point, I don't even want Casey touching my truck ever again. I know he has done some amazing stuff in the past, and after seeing his turbo'ed Silverado is what convinced me to go to him in the first place. A guy who can build that himself and tune it himself is truly amazing but I don't know why I was put on the backburner for so long while other projects were being pushed out while mine just sat there. What is even the craziest thing is how many people that I don't even know started messaging me after I posted this on Facebook that said the same thing about their car sitting there for years and they eventually just had to go there and pick it up. I know Casey would probably be pissed but I can post screen shots of all of those people too but I will wait and give him a chance first.

Last edited by kfddakota; 08-10-2016 at 09:46 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:11 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

I texted him a little bit ago but probably wont hear from him till tomorrow. I'm a vampire and don't really sleep much. So I burn most of the dark hours cruising the internet.
Old 08-13-2016, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

I know a guy in San Antonio that I trust with my life but then again we did serve together and this guy no his ****. I can give you his number. Just PM me
Old 08-14-2016, 08:57 AM

After doing some searching, it's not that hard to find other people who have had the same situation as I had.

Quick Reply: Which shop to use.