Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Which shop to use.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently you did not look at my pics, I asked him numerous times how much to give him and I would gladly pay it but not once did he ever say anything.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:29 PM

Exactly, and Midnightrider doing nothing but kissing that ***.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:35 PM

Old 08-09-2016, 01:36 PM

That was from this year, show me once where he says I owe him money.
That should have been his first response if I actually owed him, or if that's what the hold up was.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:37 PM

Your just making yourself look bad Midnightrider.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Midnightrider
Lemme see you joined this page just to trash talk a seasoned member and refuse to tell the whole story. You were removed From PT FB for the same thing. You have never once contributed to this community or FB. You have not paid your bill owed for the work on your TBSS. I hope Casey serves you the theft of services for the felony amount. The moderators should remove this bull crap and not allow you to bash a man's business when. It's you who can't pay the bill.

Looks like 4 years is enough time to finish a engine swap... ya think? and looking at the PM`s you can tell that he lied to the OP many times. The op asked if he needed more money and never once said so.

There`s alot that comes out of that shop that is crap. Many threads about his shitty work. Doesnt take much searching to see that. I know first hand cause the loser owes me money.. that i will never see

Last edited by Moter; 08-09-2016 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:46 PM

I hope it goes to court, I have more than enough proof with all of his messages that are filled with nothing but empty promises and lies, plus all the pics that I took of it just sitting there.

Last edited by kfddakota; 08-09-2016 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

You said you were over seas you have to pay insurance on a vehicle no matter what. Explain why youre in a rush to sell the truck. Explain why these pictures are a year old. Shall I post our conversation? Do you or do you not owe him 3800 bucks? Start telling both sides. You joined this page to bash him and cry like a bitch. If defending a long time member and friend makes me look bad as you say then so what. Your opinion doesn't matter **** here.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:06 PM

Post what I sent you, it doesn't change my story. What does being overseas have to do with it? Does that give him a reason to sit on my truck forever and not do anything? If that is what your saying then the posts I sent refute that because they show him making claims about progress being done while I am overseas. My parents live 3 miles down the road and I told him they could pick it up when it was done. My truck was given to him when he was still at his shop on 31st in Temple and he was not backed up. Somehow every body else stuff gets in and gets work on but mine can't? Take the blinders off man.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:10 PM

Funny how he will tell you and my friends how much I owe him but when I called him Sunday and asked him how much I owe he wouldn't tell me. Plus he never once said anything in the messages he has sent me if you would even bother to read them.

Quick Reply: Which shop to use.