PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Texas (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/texas-193/)
-   -   Does Anyone have a number to Oregon Performance Trans? (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/texas-193/does-anyone-have-number-oregon-performance-trans-454328/)

03 True Fire 12-29-2009 02:15 PM

Does Anyone have a number to Oregon Performance Trans?

i recently placed an order through them and havent received it, its been almost 2 weeks, just seeing if anyone has contact info to opt? anything would be greatly appreciated.

trever1t 12-29-2009 02:51 PM

Please use PM to help the OP.

viciousknid 12-29-2009 08:58 PM

Even if we aren't giving numbers?

I was simply going to suggest going back onto ebay and checking their store. Surely it has contact info listed.

trever1t 12-29-2009 09:07 PM

yeah I meant don't post the contact info is all :P

454navyss 12-30-2009 12:16 AM

i have ordered from them but i couldnt find a phone number for them either, i ordered online and everything came through just fine

viciousknid 12-30-2009 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by 454navyss (Post 4362988)
i have ordered from them but i couldnt find a phone number for them either, i ordered online and everything came through just fine

Got bored and looked around myself. Pretty shitty if you ask me.
I mean, i got my TruCool from them but I never noticed that they don't have a contact phone number listed anywhere on their site or on their Ebay page.
Just the stupid Contact Us form and email address.

Pretty sure the question has been answered tho so I'm not going to look in my receipts (assuming i even have it anymore).

I wonder if our sponsors on here could start offering those coolers at around the same price? :hmmm:

DamnYankee 12-30-2009 08:55 PM

If you want to delete my post, you can obviously...but their contact information isn't secret. They print it right on their label. CLICK

viciousknid 12-30-2009 09:11 PM

So only if you go to that forum or if you buy something?
I didn't see it on the site anywhere or on the ebay page.

DamnYankee 12-30-2009 09:21 PM

It's not on eBay or on their site. Their DBA (I assume) is Portland Transmission, not Oregon Performance Transmission. CLICK And like I mentioned, it's what's printed on their shipping label. It's not a big secret, just gotta know where to look.

OPTsales 02-24-2013 03:31 PM

Oregon Performance Transmission, Inc. Phone number

Originally Posted by DamnYankee (Post 4363411)
It's not on eBay or on their site. Their DBA (I assume) is Portland Transmission, not Oregon Performance Transmission. CLICK And like I mentioned, it's what's printed on their shipping label. It's not a big secret, just gotta know where to look.

Oregon Performance Transmission, Inc. is not related to Portland Transmission. Here is the OPT phone number in Salem, Oregon.

503-580-0654