Sponsor's Announcements, Sales, and Specials This is for our site sponsors to make announcements

HPTuners Suite + AFP Tuning Package Deal!

Old 04-14-2017, 08:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, wondering if you ship to Canada?
Old 04-14-2017, 08:50 AM
Truck Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Sure thing, it just might be a few extra bucks for shipping.
Old 04-15-2017, 06:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll send you a email through your gmail account.

Thanks again
Old 04-29-2017, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic Performance
I am looking to become a resller of HPTuners so I can offer the hardware suite, for those that don't have it already, and my tuning services as a package deal to save you guys some money in the long run.

To become a reseller I need to place an initial buy-in of hardware, either standard or pro, and I would like to have at least 6 committed members who want the HPTuners suite as well as email tuning from me. If I can get more than 6 that would be great and will extend the discount to as many members want to be in on this. I offer tuning for everything from 100% stock vehicles to 1000+rwhp big power vehicles and specialize in 99-14 GM Trucks/suvs that are NA, Supercharged, Turbo, or Nitrous. Unlimited retunes for any changes needed and I do not lock the tunes I send you. Typical turn around after you send me logs is usually a few hours, a day at the most.

Prices for this offer:
  • HPTuners Standard with AFP Tuning - $725
  • HPTuners Pro with AFP Tuning - $850
  • HPTuners Standard (no tuning) - PM me
  • HPTuners Pro (no tuning) - PM me
I would like to have the minimum order by the middle of January (January 15, 2017). You can post on here which one you would like, PM me here, send me a Facebook message, or send me an email at AtomicFandP@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to get on the list. Payment in full is due at the end of the offer.

If you want any other AFP products (aluminum tanks, coilover brackets, etc.) at the same I will be happy to make you a very nice package deal

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
I see summit sell hptuner pro $650. Can you explain me $859 you quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

q
Originally Posted by Go5.3tt06
I see summit sell hptuner pro $650. Can you explain me $859 you quote
For $850 you are getting AFP custom tunining service with HP tuner. Summit is just selling the hardware. P.M. Atomic if you want a price on just HP tuner without his tuning services. If you are in need of tuning as well I highly recommend AFP over other email tuners. I am extremely happy with how my tuning is going.
Old 04-29-2017, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by crashmymax
q

For $850 you are getting AFP custom tunining service with HP tuner. Summit is just selling the hardware. P.M. Atomic if you want a price on just HP tuner without his tuning services. If you are in need of tuning as well I highly recommend AFP over other email tuners. I am extremely happy with how my tuning is going.
Thanks feedback. I'm start saving buy from him with tune together. I think it is great price
Old 01-23-2018, 10:05 AM
Truck Sponsor

I am still offering this service to forum members! Let me know if you need tuning or an HPTuners interface!

Last edited by Atomic Performance; 01-26-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-14-2018, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Atomic

I sent you a PM yesterday regarding the possibility of tuning three (3) trucks for me. Did you receive it? I look forward to your reply
Old 02-15-2018, 08:11 AM
Truck Sponsor

Just sent you a response!
Old 08-17-2018, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Richard (Atomic). We have been tuning (99% him) my Ol RustTruck and he has done a fantastic job and got this pig to moving out pretty well at 3400 give or take above sea level. I could not expect or ask for a better experience as I was in a tight spot with the tuner I used before having family matters pop up after I redone the setup. Needless to say I was a little hesitant to trust anyone else to tune my stuff but I'm glad I pulled the trigger with Atomic he is a stand up fella all about the little guy that a lot of tuners forget about. He's sent me new files late at night and early in the morning and answered all my questions about tuning and anything else that was on my mind about the truck, even when it caught on fire today due to shop that did the stall not putting the clip back on trans line right, I'm Sure glad that didn't go worse than it did what a dang day.

Anyhow if you are pondering on using his tunning I suggest you give him a shot I don't think you'll be disappointed in the whole experience!
Appreciate ya Atomic.
The following users liked this post:
Atomic (08-17-2018)

Search this Thread