Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Thank you Atomic Fab&Perf.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:30 AM
11 Second Club

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Thumbs up Thank you Atomic Fab&Perf.

Richard is the man! He Took the time to answer every question I had about doing a shock relocation and what line of ViKing shocks would work best for my application and power level. Even took the time to give me multiple options and what would be a better fit overall as well. Needless to say, we came upon a pair of double adjustables that will be perfect for the truck. He never left me hanging on a question either, and he got my shocks shipped out same/next day. Awesome customer service. Wish every one was like him!! Thanks again
The following users liked this post:
wretched73 (06-08-2017)
Old 06-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Glad you like them and thanks for ordering through me!
Old 06-07-2017, 11:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have to second this! Ultra helpful! His coilocers brackets are sexy as hell too!
Old 09-08-2018, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic Performance
Glad you like them and thanks for ordering through me!
Been reading up on it I have it 2005 taho With a RCD 4/6 lift on there now I would like to order set your brackets and if you can recommend a set Of Springs and shocks that would be great and also the rears what they are CD kit that I have all the used we're spacers and the original components to raise the truck so any help there would be greatly appreciated let's get this ball rolling
Old 09-09-2018, 09:20 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Moran
Been reading up on it I have it 2005 taho With a RCD 4/6 lift on there now I would like to order set your brackets and if you can recommend a set Of Springs and shocks that would be great and also the rears what they are CD kit that I have all the used we're spacers and the original components to raise the truck so any help there would be greatly appreciated let's get this ball rolling
Shoot me an email at atomicfandp@gmail.com and I will get you taken care of!

Search this Thread