Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Do not buy from Rev Xtreme!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do not buy from Rev Xtreme!

I purchased a Ported LS2 throttle body on 07/11. It is now 07/22 and I have not received it in the mail nor have I even received a confirmation they received my payment or an ETA when it will ship. I have called them at least 6 times and have left at least 4 voice mails requesting a call back with an updated status on my order. I have yet to hear back from them. Just wanted to warn everyone if they happen to consider buying anything from these guys.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

They are a site sponsor?
Old 07-22-2013, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

I guess email is the tickets. See responses below.

ME:
To whom it may concern,

This is Steve Letcher, I purchased a Ported LS2 throttle body on 07/11. It is now 07/22 and I have not received it in the mail nor have I even received a confirmation you received my payment or an ETA when it will ship. I have called you at least 6 times and have left at least 4 voice mails requesting a call back with an updated status on my order. I have yet to hear back from you. As you can imagine I am absolutely furious about the situation. I am a business owner myself and would never treat my customers this way. I have already submitted a complaint through the BBB and have posted on several forums informing others about my situation and to NOT do business with you. I have also submitted a claim through PayPal so hopefully they will freeze the money. I would say I would like a response back but I know that wont happen. Not sure how you are still in business with this type of customer service.

Steve Letcher

Them:
Paypal does freeze the funds for both of us.

You should have replies from every email you send (except weekends we have several hundred on a Monday so it takes most of the day to get through them).

So, with a 1-2 week lead time, and your order on 7/11, and the paypal dispute filed on 7/19, that was barely one week....and you wish to cause damage to us for that? It is much easier to just ask for a refund if you don't want the product. Then your & our $ is not tied up in the dispute process.

We have also searched our email and only see the email here today....none of the others, so it could have gone into the spam filter and we would not know.

So, from this email all you want now is to defame and libal us in public? Not get the TB or the refund?

Were not sure what your goals are here.......all it takes is some communication.

ME:
Tracy,

Please reread the original email I sent you. I did not email you, I called you....repeatedly. Left voice mails.....repeatedly. As you state below.....you receive 100's of emails, hence the reason I called. You might want to consider changing your voice mail to say "We are no where around, we do not answer the phone and we surely do not respond to voice mails."

I have included a link to your website. Can you please inform me where is states there is a 1-2 week lead time?
http://www.revxtreme.com/vmax-cnc-th...ilter_name=ls2

Are you stating the 1 weeks time is unacceptable for you to reach out to one of your customers to update them on their order status? Funny thing is...you still have not updated me on the status of my order! The reason for the paypal dispute is not because you did not fulfill my order within that time frame. The paypal dispute is because you had my money and your company was MIA, not answering phone calls and not returning messages. If I ran my business the way you do, I would not have any customers. The money is not the issue here, it's the principle. I feel everyone should be aware of the level of customer service your company provides while making their decision on where to buy their performance parts.

My goal are easy. As I simply stated in all of the voice mails, if you would listen to them, if the TB has not shipped I would like a full refund. If the TB has shipped I would simply like a tracking number so I know when to expect it.

Good no know that the least personal way of communication is your most preferred.

Just some food for thought... I would recommend that you state somewhere on your website that email is the best method to get a hold of you.

Looking forward to your response.

Steve Letcher
Old 07-22-2013, 01:25 PM
TECH Regular

Your $150 was tied up for a week and this is what you did as a result.....a little bit of an over reaction to me. This day and age e-mail is usually always the best way to get a hold of companies and they are not always around the phone but always around the computer.

This would certainly not cause me to not do business with these folks.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

To each there own...however please re-read my email back to them. It is not about the money. It's about the lack of customer service and not being able to get a hold of a company. If they would have called me back or even sent me an email stating it would be a 1-2 week lead time I would have been completely ok with it. The fact that I've been sitting in the dark no knowing who ran off with my money and if they had any intention of providing my what I purchased is was ticked me off.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I ordered a catch can from them on 6/19 and haven't received it or any updates on my order. Should i be worried?? On the website it does state a 2 week back order, which I'm okay with since i went through with the purchase.
Good to know they respond to emails cause I'm about to send one.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Seems a little hasty to completely throw them under the buss, back up and run them over again.

I always use email, it's much easier to document if, when, where, how and why when you have a "paper" trail so to say.

Hope you get it worked out.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:49 PM
Staging Lane

Had a place in Tampa a few years ago that was called Rev Extreme and after a lot of problems they left Tampa and went south to Sarasota but not there anymore either. Wonder if there the same people .
Old 07-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by 03sierraslt
They are a site sponsor?
As stated, didn't know they were a site sponsor.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ricksilvy
I ordered a catch can from them on 6/19 and haven't received it or any updates on my order. Should i be worried?? On the website it does state a 2 week back order, which I'm okay with since i went through with the purchase.
Good to know they respond to emails cause I'm about to send one.
its more like 2 month back order. lol
mine took almost that long to get to me. i kept emailing them and corresponding . to my surprise she actually called me a couple times to update me on the status of my can. though i didnt really buy the bs as to why my can was back ordered for so long.

Quick Reply: Do not buy from Rev Xtreme!