PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Southern (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/)
-   -   See Yall in Houma LA...and... Searcy AR on Thursday.... (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/see-yall-houma-la-searcy-ar-thursday-407317/)

FarmerBeau 12-14-2007 07:06 PM

See Yall in Houma LA...and... Searcy AR on Thursday....

Im heading to Houma tomorrow for a little family get together. I may be able to hang out but maybe not. Brad, Matt, Nick, Ron, Derrick, ill give yall a holler if i can. We are heading back on Sunday afternoon so itll be a short visit.

Ill be pulling on through to Searcy to pick up my new nasty motor on Thursday of next week too. Vince, you gonna be there sos i can buy you a beer?

BradS 12-14-2007 08:15 PM

If you pass within a mile of my house and dont come get a haircut Im gonna have to kick your ass :jest:

v8 12-14-2007 08:34 PM

you should calll me beau, might have a fix for your vibration problem.

oh yeah have fun and good luck in ark.

FarmerBeau 12-15-2007 01:56 AM

interesting Kevo.

Brad, thats soooo not fair. You have to live a minimum of 1.1 miles from I10. :D Im pretty sure if my dad saw a haircut in action, he might have something to say about it.

FLT 12-15-2007 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau (Post 3799239)
Ill be pulling on through to Searcy to pick up my new nasty motor on Thursday of next week too. Vince, you gonna be there sos i can buy you a beer?

I'm heading out myself here in about a hour. I'll have to look at a map to see if it makes sense. I will be in the hot springs village area. But a beer sounds good. We will have to Cristin that new motor. Vince

BradS 12-15-2007 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau (Post 3799469)
interesting Kevo.

Brad, thats soooo not fair. You have to live a minimum of 1.1 miles from I10. :D Im pretty sure if my dad saw a haircut in action, he might have something to say about it.

Something like ---- Hey son gimme those clippers. :jest:

Naw man I wouldnt do that to ya. Just dont forget to stop and get ya old man some real boudin and cracklins right there by the house. --- gimme a call Ill tell ya where its at. (You did tell me he loved that shit didnt ya?)

FarmerBeau 12-15-2007 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by BradS (Post 3799516)
Something like ---- Hey son gimme those clippers. :jest:

Naw man I wouldnt do that to ya. Just dont forget to stop and get ya old man some real boudin and cracklins right there by the house. --- gimme a call Ill tell ya where its at. (You did tell me he loved that shit didnt ya?)

Hahaha. Yea, i did tell ya that. Im gonna have to stop there today and get some. What exit is it.....awww hell ill just call you when i cross the border. :D

Originally Posted by Vince @ FLT (Post 3799502)
I'm heading out myself here in about a hour. I'll have to look at a map to see if it makes sense. I will be in the hot springs village area. But a beer sounds good. We will have to Cristin that new motor. Vince

Yeah we will! I already looked at a map and it didnt look too bad. We can cut a little detour if my ride allows it.

TXsilverado 12-15-2007 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by BradS (Post 3799516)
Naw man I wouldnt do that to ya.

you already did once!:eyes:

FarmerBeau 12-15-2007 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by TXsilverado (Post 3799550)

And you cant talk seeing how you instigated my eyebrow being shortened. :takethat:

Oh yea, Roosevelt that ho!!!!! :rotflmao:

Nick™ 12-15-2007 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by TXsilverado (Post 3799550)

yeah, and you wouldn't DARE throw some crawfish in the shower with Beau either, now would you? :jest:

I be's here... lemmie know. The exit for the boudin is in Scott. It's something like the exit before exit 100, so it's 90 something. Exit, go south, on the service road next to the Harley dealership.