PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Southern (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/)
-   -   Official call out (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/official-call-out-361154/)

white1 03-15-2006 11:24 AM

Official call out

AP2002. Whenever your ready. i know you are too scared to show up to the houston G2G, so whenever my tranny is back in, well give it a shot. All I ask is for you to be honest and let me know if youre gonna be sprayin, so I can get some ak rite (stolen from crazyidiot4.8) too. Then we can spray them both till one blows up. :drive: :judge: :judge:

Now all we need is a track between BR and Houston. Anyone know of one neer Lake Charles?

1slow01Z71 03-15-2006 11:53 AM

There is one out in Beaumont I believe. Ill run you with the "ak rite":devil:

white1 03-15-2006 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
There is one out in Beaumont I believe. Ill run you with the "ak rite":devil:

If I can use the ak rite, and you don't :devil:

1slow01Z71 03-15-2006 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by white1
If I can use the ak rite, and you don't :devil:

Okey doke. I have a few things left to do before I get to get serious about putting down some good times but when Im ready we can have a little fun. Me and AP will have to bring two big ole ec trucks to come kick the little rc's ass :judge:

white1 03-15-2006 12:06 PM

Okey doke. I have a few things left to do before I get to get serious about putting down some good times but when Im ready we can have a little fun. Me and AP will have to bring two big ole ec trucks to come kick the little rc's ass :judge:

Bring em biches. :judge:

ap2002 03-15-2006 12:10 PM

sounds like a race!! :devil:

I would go to the GTG but you had to back out and say that your tranny blew!! excuses, excuses!! :eyes: :jest:
good excuse though!!! :judge: :jest:
all I got to say is "run what you brung"!!!! :judge:

I am thinking about going to thunder, but am not sure yet,,,
I think you'll need the bottle more than me!!! :jest:
may have some new plans soon... :devil:
can you say turbo? :D
only time will tell!

that's right Cody, there will be some EC's whooping some major ass!! :judge: :jest:

edit: and I will not take my tonneau cover off, it'll just make it look better ahead of you!!! :jest:

slowprocess 03-15-2006 02:32 PM

Daaaaammmmmnnnnnnn.......call outs are the ultimate in OWNAGE!!!! You guys be sure to get plenty of video for us MS boys. :drive:

Ross @ EDO 03-15-2006 05:41 PM

Maybe ill have to bring my little rc out to back Matt up :devil: :jest:

silver-mod-o 03-15-2006 05:48 PM

There's a track in Evadale, Tx... about 15 minutes north of Beaumont. I'll be doinw a couple shakedown runs there Saturday night before heading to Houston in it on Saturday. Ya'll let me know when this thing is going down, the track is about a 20 minute drive from my house.
-my ec will be there too :devil:

v8 03-15-2006 07:03 PM

I thought evadale was a 1/8th mile track??