PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Southern (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/)
-   -   Houston Texans Football..... (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/houston-texans-football-348977/)

Gran Patron 09-18-2005 03:34 PM

Houston Texans Football.....

..........SUCKS!!! :mad: Damn Texans, I would expect a alot more from them. There in their 4th year as a franchise and they are playing like an expansion team all over again! Just one word for David Carr......OVER RATED!!! :bored:
I think this is Dom Capers last year as Head coach hes not cutting it!!! We got a badass receiver in Andre Johnson and yet we fail to throw him the ball that guy has some amazing talent. Texans are playing like :turd: !!! Might as well blow the season so can draft Vince Young from TEXAS....

Common defense buckle up that shin strap and bring some fuckin Hat!!!! :bang:

1slow01Z71 09-18-2005 05:45 PM

:werd: couldnt agree with you more. They need to give Carr the boot bad. Dom isnt doing so great either but I dont ahve a clue who would take his place.

ridnlow 09-18-2005 05:47 PM

I think David Carr would be alright if he had time to throw the ball... They have played two really good defenses too.. But i did expect more out of them this year.. should be a playoff year..

BLACKND 09-19-2005 09:08 AM

I really don't see the Texans winning a game at all this year. I really don't. They are playing like a high school team. I have said since the day they drafted David Carr that he is over-rated. What college did he go to again? Yeah, Andre Johnson is their biggest offensive weapon, but it sucks to have a reciever like that but no QB to get the ball to them. Truth is, their best QB is sitting on the bench in 3rd string. I would much rather see Dave Rangone or whatever his name is. He showed much more in the preseason that anyone else. And yes, the texans have played 2 very good defenses, but what about the preseason. They looked like crap there too. The defense is lacking, the offense it horrid, and the special teams isn't looking good either. Bad thing is, is that they have invested so much time and money in David Carr, that he was their francise player, that he has never had to fight for the position, so he doesn't work as hard as maybe he should. And it shows, he has a good arm, but makes bad decisions, still looks like or maybe worse than a rookie. And the Texans will not pull him, because they don't want to look like they made a huge mistake with him. Can't even get the running game working, cause no one looks for the pass.

Gran Patron 09-19-2005 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by SierraCrew
I really don't see the Texans winning a game at all this year. I really don't. They are playing like a high school team. I have said since the day they drafted David Carr that he is over-rated. What college did he go to again? Yeah, Andre Johnson is their biggest offensive weapon, but it sucks to have a reciever like that but no QB to get the ball to them. Truth is, their best QB is sitting on the bench in 3rd string. I would much rather see Dave Rangone or whatever his name is. He showed much more in the preseason that anyone else. And yes, the texans have played 2 very good defenses, but what about the preseason. They looked like crap there too. The defense is lacking, the offense it horrid, and the special teams isn't looking good either. Bad thing is, is that they have invested so much time and money in David Carr, that he was their francise player, that he has never had to fight for the position, so he doesn't work as hard as maybe he should. And it shows, he has a good arm, but makes bad decisions, still looks like or maybe worse than a rookie. And the Texans will not pull him, because they don't want to look like they made a huge mistake with him. Can't even get the running game working, cause no one looks for the pass.

:werd: Couldnt have said it better myself!!!

Carr went to Fresno St and my buddy said he only was good for his senior year. And that's were all the hype came from. Your right about the Texans not benching him because they are afraid they would look like dumbasses benching their #1 pick and having invested all that money in him. I say the texans go 6-10 this year and man they got a hard ass schedule too..

Gran Patron 09-19-2005 06:21 PM

This just in!!! Texans FIRE offensive coordinator Chris Palmer!! Bout' time he was too conservative of a play caller.I called some fucked up plays when they were in tight situations. I knew someone one was gettin the "boot"! Times are changin for these Texans!! :D

BLACKND 09-20-2005 08:51 AM

Fresno State, thats where it was. Ya know and they were all up hyping him after his senior season, but he went to Fresno State. What conference are they in? Not one that vy's for the championship is it? I mean, there's a reason he wasn't playing for a top tier school. Thats good about the play caller, but it won't be enough. Thats just the low man on the totem pole getting the axe. Just to show the fans that they are trying, but not really.

Gran Patron, I've been meaning to ask ya. Is that your truck in your sig? Is so, looks freakin awesome. Where at in Houston, You'll have to meet up with us at the track some weekend or one of the G2G.

ridnlow 09-20-2005 09:33 AM

What does the conference he played in have to do with anything? Randy Moss went to Marshall, Heck Daunte Culpepper went to UCF, does that mean that they suck? Most big school miss out on a lot of talent. Pay attention one time to when they announce the starters and where they went to college.. There is more playing at no name colleges then there are playing at big time schools.. Also look at how many bust there are that played at big time colleges.. Jason White, Danny Wuerful just to name a few.. I am not a texans fan, but I happen to like the way David Carr plays.. Its not his fault hes been sacked 13 times in two games.. When QB's dont have time to throw the ball, they are going to make bad decisions, look at what Culpepper is going through this year.. Dont throw the guy under the bus just yet, on the other hand maybe he needs a change of scenery to show what he can do..

Gran Patron 09-21-2005 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by SierraCrew
Gran Patron, I've been meaning to ask ya. Is that your truck in your sig? Is so, looks freakin awesome. Where at in Houston, You'll have to meet up with us at the track some weekend or one of the G2G.

Unfortunately SierraCrew, no that's not my truck on my sig!! It is a concept truck by GM in 2000. It's a 496ci,AWD truck that ran a 12.8 1/4 mile stock. Its been my dream truck for the longest time. If you click where its says "here" under the my sig pic it'll tell you more stats on it. I have an 03 RCSSB,5.3,3:73's and the G80. But if that truck were ever to come out(I really doubt it) I'll be the first in line.

ridnlow I here'ya! It doesnt matter where an athlete plays, if have unlimited talent they will find you. Great example you mention is :hail: Randy Moss what a heck of a player!! Well I belive Carr is over rated and he does of his highs and way lows. One thing is Houston has a horrible O-line and Carr for being a pocket QB he does need a way better O-line. But damn this guy cant scramble worth a shit he goes down like nothing. Everyone that I know here in Houston belives Carr is OVER RATED!

extendocab 09-21-2005 10:07 PM

my dad just finished building a 69 chevelle for domonick davis. he is from breaux bridge la. he went to school with my wife. i dont know how he is playing but his car is bad ass. mad props to my pop.

seth