PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Southern (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/)
-   -   4-06-07 Hrp? (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/southern-118/4-06-07-hrp-389369/)

FarmerBeau 04-08-2007 12:41 AM

I hope its a camswap or something of actual labor and not a sexual favor. :nono:

meatwad 04-08-2007 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
I hope its a camswap or something of actual labor and not a sexual favor. :nono:

Ew.

I was there for a bit, but I only ran once with a crappy time like everyone else. I did watch Stu and Daniel line up from the stands while I was waitin on my buddies mustang to run. I didn't stay though and didn't get a chance to bs with anyone.

ap2002 04-08-2007 08:41 AM

had a little fender bender due to street racing... :(
nothing big but enough for me not to take it out for a good while, so now its in the garage and wont be coming out until its fixed cause it looks like shit...
I need to stop street racing... :judge: by the way I whooped on a few LS1's/mustangs... :) :devil: but I really wish I would of just went straight home... :(

ap2002 04-08-2007 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by 99Silverado5.3

cool video, I seen you video taping but I didnt know it was you... :confused:

yall can see that the first time charlie hardly did a burnout, no smoke.. :confused: and after a crash course of telling him how to smoke them he did alot better on the second round... :jest:

hey charlie on the second run you can see when that left tire just stops spinning... :confused:

ap2002 04-08-2007 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Wheatley
Hey Beau,I can hook you up with something for some cash to help out.

hey beau, I could probably help you out too... :)

badblackhemi 04-08-2007 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by ap2002
had a little fender bender due to street racing... :(
nothing big but enough for me not to take it out for a good while, so now its in the garage and wont be coming out until its fixed cause it looks like shit...
I need to stop street racing... :judge: by the way I whooped on a few LS1's/mustangs... :) :devil: but I really wish I would of just went straight home... :(

dang man that sucks, atleast it wasnt serious and you're ok.
man i cant wait to sell my truck and get my chevy so i can come b.s. with ya'll at the track...and beat stuarts truck!! haha, mine will most likely be an LS2 based 402 in a rc/sb chevy. i beat him with my hemi, and now i'll beat him again with my new chevy. haha JFY stew!! lol

ap2002 04-08-2007 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by badblackhemi
dang man that sucks, atleast it wasnt serious and you're ok.
man i cant wait to sell my truck and get my chevy so i can come b.s. with ya'll at the track...and beat stuarts truck!! haha, mine will most likely be an LS2 based 402 in a rc/sb chevy. i beat him with my hemi, and now i'll beat him again with my new chevy. haha JFY stew!! lol

we aint biased, you can come and b.s. anytime.... :)

badblackhemi 04-08-2007 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by ap2002
we aint biased, you can come and b.s. anytime.... :)

haha, but i wanna come and win!! and it sure aint gonna happen with the hemi. haha. it has low 12's and most likely an 11.9 in it now, but i'll be banking on 11's on motor alone with the chevy. but on the bright side, i've got lots of hemi buddies i can invite some of ya'll chevy guys can beat up on. i'll warn you of the couple fast ones though, i've got a buddy that'll be 12's on motor and deep into the 11's on nitrous this coming fall.

Wheatley 04-08-2007 12:46 PM

Yeah i saw that AP,that G80 is about to come out quik.That is not gonna work with me.
Hey man,I did not want to tear up your tires so I did not smoke them bad.lol

ap2002 04-08-2007 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by badblackhemi
haha, but i wanna come and win!! and it sure aint gonna happen with the hemi. haha. it has low 12's and most likely an 11.9 in it now, but i'll be banking on 11's on motor alone with the chevy. but on the bright side, i've got lots of hemi buddies i can invite some of ya'll chevy guys can beat up on. i'll warn you of the couple fast ones though, i've got a buddy that'll be 12's on motor and deep into the 11's on nitrous this coming fall.

haha!! so I guess you are going to be my competition... :devil: :jest: Im gonna have to step it up then with more mods for this year..... :)

j/k.. :jest: