Site Suggestions Site Suggestions & Comments

Mods please read

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 06:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Mods please read

Hi there. This is less of a suggestion and more of s problem I'm having.

I've been having a rough time getting post approved on this site. Also. When they are approved... it's my post seem to disappear after a couple days. I had a whole conversation with someone on a thread the other day and all of it is gone now. I've messaged numerous people that were shown as mods here with no replies? If I could get a mod to message me and straighten this out that would be great.

I've lurked here a longtime before joining but it's looking like I'll prob have to go back to looking I'd this doesn't get resolved. I'm tired of typing threads and replies up only to have them disappear. I'm a member of probably over 30 forums with posts in the 10s of thousands combined and have never had an issue quite like this.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:50 AM

Received 61 Likes on 60 Posts

I'll look into that.

Are you referring to the "post your weight" thread?

I honestly am not sure why they are not showing up...
Old 08-23-2017, 07:17 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

I just approved them all, for some reason the database was locking them down. I don’t know why it does this sometimes, something triggers it. Don’t be discouraged, no individual was doing it. I didn’t see it till you pointed it out and I searched. If it continues PM one of the site staff so we can address it.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I appreciate it. And no worries. It was just getting a bit tiring..... lol. I typed the same reply a ton of times... then it finally showed up....for like a day.