PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/silverado-ss-joe-gibbs-editions-ssr-166/)
-   -   In need of Joe Gibbs Performance Rim Center Caps (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/silverado-ss-joe-gibbs-editions-ssr-166/need-joe-gibbs-performance-rim-center-caps-513925/)

DontBanCooter 02-07-2013 01:31 PM

In need of Joe Gibbs Performance Rim Center Caps

I am missing one on my truck, and I would hate to drive around without one, I know how hard they are to come by... but I don't want to get different rims...

So if anyone is selling any number of center caps... 1-4, please let me know.

The lack of center cap is killing me. :bang::bang::bang::bang:

JGP05 02-15-2013 09:25 PM

Joe gibbs rims

Hey man im new here first post but let me know if u have any luck find some. Or just some joe gibs rims them selfs ever since I bought mine I been looking for some to put back on there.

2005 silervado joe gibbs performance #439

DontBanCooter 02-15-2013 09:36 PM

ill let you know man. im having next to no luck finding some... i might just end up getting some new rims down the road because the one missing cap is killin me!

JGP05 02-15-2013 09:45 PM

Well if u ever do decide to head that route and wanna get new ones and wanna sell them ill for sure buy them it Killing me not having any !

2005 silverado joe gibbs performence # 439

jrystoys 08-08-2013 12:50 PM

Did anyone find joe gibbs center caps? I also need some. Mine are the smooth silver ones with out the JG logo in the center. jrystoys

DontBanCooter 08-29-2013 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by jrystoys (Post 5133661)
Did anyone find joe gibbs center caps? I also need some. Mine are the smooth silver ones with out the JG logo in the center. jrystoys

havent had any luck... still stuck missing one on my rim set... so upsetting. :(

MyRst 08-29-2013 06:37 PM

sent you a message

JGPtahoe#71 03-20-2014 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by DontBanCooter (Post 5062571)
I am missing one on my truck, and I would hate to drive around without one, I know how hard they are to come by... but I don't want to get different rims...

So if anyone is selling any number of center caps... 1-4, please let me know.

The lack of center cap is killing me. :bang::bang::bang::bang:

I have 4 wheels and 3 center caps what to sell them or buy one center capany help would be appreciated

1Bear 03-20-2014 08:04 PM

I have one JG center cap available. It needs refinished, as the painted portion around the outside of the machined finished center is not in good shape. I guess it’s better than not having one if yours was missing, but I would have to refinish it before installing and is the reason it wasn’t on my truck to begin with, and when I sold the wheels I forgot it was in the garage. It’s not broken in any way, however I don’t have the allen-head screw that attaches it to the wheel. If someone wants it for $40 it’s theirs.

JGPtahoe#71 03-25-2014 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by 1Bear (Post 5202876)
I have one JG center cap available. It needs refinished, as the painted portion around the outside of the machined finished center is not in good shape. I guess it’s better than not having one if yours was missing, but I would have to refinish it before installing and is the reason it wasn’t on my truck to begin with, and when I sold the wheels I forgot it was in the garage. It’s not broken in any way, however I don’t have the allen-head screw that attaches it to the wheel. If someone wants it for $40 it’s theirs.

Do you have a pic or would youe mail me one so I can see it?
Thanks