Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stepside tonneau cover options

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stepside tonneau cover options

I'm trying to find a tonneau cover that looks good on a stepside, but they're aren't too many that look good. I would prefer a hard stop but a roll up or soft style would work too. Can you guys post up some pictures or links of stepside covers that look good?

Thanks!
Old 03-19-2012, 11:47 AM
TECH Addict

I don't have pics directly of the tonneau, but here is my ******** x2000. IMO, either ******** or snugtop for a hard tonneau. My dually has a pace edwards bedlock and I really like it for a roll up.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:41 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks 02bluestepside, I like the look of that cover. I think I actually found one of your pics when I googled covers before. Did you take off the black bed covers when you put the tonneau cover on?
Old 03-19-2012, 09:46 PM
9 Second Truck Club

I like the roll n lock but they are pricey.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 02BlueStepside
I don't have pics directly of the tonneau, but here is my ******** x2000. IMO, either ******** or snugtop for a hard tonneau. My dually has a pace edwards bedlock and I really like it for a roll up.

just look at that behind lol thats a nice cover wish they still made step side on the nnbs
Old 03-21-2012, 06:45 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Midnight
I'm trying to find a tonneau cover that looks good on a stepside, but they're aren't too many that look good. I would prefer a hard stop but a roll up or soft style would work too. Can you guys post up some pictures or links of stepside covers that look good?

Thanks!
Midnight,

I don't have any photos of our cover on a stepside unfortunately. I may have some in a few days. I'll post them if I do.

If you think our cover would look acceptable on your stepside, head over to Peragon Retractable Aluminum Truck Bed Cover - Premium Design. Affordable Price. and check us out. My intro is a good place to start your research.

Members of this forum are entitled to a $25 discount simply by requesting it. Please provide your member name in the "Comments" section of your online order or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My performancetrucks.net member name is: _____. Please apply the $25 performancetrucks.net discount to my order." We'll apply the discount and adjust your order total before processing your credit card.

If you're active or retired Military / Law Enforcement / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit or Dual Deadbolt upgrade or Stainless Steel upgrade. Again, just mention it in the "Comments" section of your online order or when ordering by phone, then email us proof of status or send us an email from your organizational email account. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:20 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Midnight
Thanks 02bluestepside, I like the look of that cover. I think I actually found one of your pics when I googled covers before. Did you take off the black bed covers when you put the tonneau cover on?
The caps on the bedsides themselves are still in place. I did however take the cap off the tailgate. I asked for the cover to be made for no lip over the factory tailgate cap, and cut straight across instead of having the drop down in the rear to cover the holes behind the cap. I purchased a smooth paintable cap as you can see in the pic for now until I have the holes on the gate shaved. Hopefully that makes sense.

And just for comparisons sake, and another opinion, here is my bedlocker on my dually.

And you can see from this one it sits fairly flush
Old 03-24-2012, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

everytime you post that dually...
Old 03-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Name:  dc1e70c6.jpg
Views: 18841
Size:  88.9 KB truxedo low proqt, very user friendy for when you need to use ur bed. i hated having to take a hard cover off every time i needed to use the bed on my last truck.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:33 PM
TECH Resident

^^ Yeah that looks good, I'll look into that.

Are there any covers out there that are completely flush with the top of the bed rails?

Quick Reply: Stepside tonneau cover options