SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adam's Premium Car Care...make a donation for a FREE KIT

Old 12-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Adam's Premium Car Care...make a donation for a FREE KIT

That's right. Donate $2.40 to the "Rosie Fund" (LINK BELOW IN RED) that we created for the daughter of one of our own budhayes3 (Billy) who we lost on Dec 12, 2011 and get a chance for an Adam's Detail Kit (THIS KIT) <--LINKY

You can read budhayes3 (Billy) dad's announcement HERE <--LINKY

Billy has a daughter, named Rosie. I created a paypal account for donations to her college fund. We have received enormous support from all of you. Pat yourselves on the back people, you are awesome!!! Before you click this next link, please understand it is just a Donation link, it has nothing, NOTHING to do with this "chance/raffle" thread (that link is the red font). Only use it for reading about our beginning donation account and pics of Rosie. HERE (I welcome you to donate from here but it does NOT count for a chance on this kit)

NOW on to the chance for this awesome kit. Use this LINK to get a chance. The website for the chance explains the rest! Good Luck!!!

Thanks Dylan @ Adams!!!!
Old 01-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This was closed due to paypal busting me for a "online raffle". Before I was stopped I had 35 entries. I had them listed in an excel spreadsheet. I sorted them by transaction ID. This way people with multiple entries were spread out through the list. And then I went to this site... RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service And told the entry to the right side of that webpage it is 1 thru 35 and then clicked generate. The winner was...