PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Racing and Kills Forum (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/racing-kills-forum-128/)
-   -   Some punk kid wants to race me (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/racing-kills-forum-128/some-punk-kid-wants-race-me-401295/)

dirt track racer 81 09-17-2007 06:23 PM

Some punk kid wants to race me

so this kid wants to bet that he can beet me..he has a single cab 07 truck, 5.3, mild cam, midlength headers and hooker exhaust..that i made..and a 100 shot of nitrous, 3.73 gears, and an efi live SD tune i did also....so he goes off sayin he can beet me from a 25mph roll..i let him know the supercharged srt 10 that i beet and i hadnt heard anything from him since..think it would be a fair or lop sided race?..i think it would be close..

truckmann 09-17-2007 06:42 PM

I think you would smoke him. :burn:

CHEVRACER83 09-17-2007 07:21 PM

Just Smash Em.... Call It A Day... Then Have A Beer With Em To Help His Ego From Bring Completely Wasted

RandomHero 09-17-2007 07:24 PM

I would only assume this kid is infact homosexual

dirt track racer 81 09-17-2007 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by RandomHero

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
Just Smash Em.... Call It A Day... Then Have A Beer With Em To Help His Ego From Bring Completely Wasted

the deal was he bet me 1 tecate that he can get me from a 25 roll and i bet him 2 tecates that he cant

Originally Posted by truckmann
I think you would smoke him. :burn:

so danny you still think you can beet me?? hahaha just messin with ya..from a dig i know ill get you just from timeslips but from a roll itll be a different story since you are alot lighter than i am and have a little more gear for top end than i do..if you stick the 150 pills in, it for damn sure would be a close race

trever1t 09-17-2007 07:28 PM

^^LOL^^
Go find him, and waste him. Race from a dig only, that's where the boys lose and the men rule.

truckmann 09-17-2007 09:32 PM

:jest: I figured it had to be Danny...

Your gonna race him anyway, just get it done...:lol:

Phantom 09-17-2007 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by dirt_track_racer_81
hooker exhaust..that i made...

i designed it, just didn't have the tools to get it done...

and an efi live SD tune i did also......

who's the one who figured out how to sd tune without going custom os?

i think it would be close...

it will be closer than you think...dig and roll :drive:

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
Then Have A Beer With Em To Help His Ego From Bring Completely Wasted

i've lost before...not a big deal

Originally Posted by RandomHero

assuming can get your ass kicked

the rest of you all can just kiss my ass:jest:...there will be video. i'm sure he'll beat me, but it doesn't matter. it just gives us an excuse to drink beer with each other since we haven't in about 3 months or so...

99Silverado5.3 09-17-2007 11:51 PM

I thought punks only came in mustangs/ricers :confused: hehe...6L will take this race :D... but it should be somewhat close from a roll.

Definitely get a video.

CHEVRACER83 09-18-2007 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by DozerDan
i designed it, just didn't have the tools to get it done...

who's the one who figured out how to sd tune without going custom os?

it will be closer than you think...dig and roll :drive:

i've lost before...not a big deal

assuming can get your ass kicked

the rest of you all can just kiss my ass:jest:...there will be video. i'm sure he'll beat me, but it doesn't matter. it just gives us an excuse to drink beer with each other since we haven't in about 3 months or so...

oh it was you dan... i didnt pick up on that... i thought he was sayin just some punk kid who had a "few" mods.... :cheers: