PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Racing and Kills Forum (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/racing-kills-forum-128/)
-   -   CHODA vs Procharged Firehawk - classic video (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/racing-kills-forum-128/choda-vs-procharged-firehawk-classic-video-517817/)

Choda 05-14-2013 08:39 AM

CHODA vs Procharged Firehawk - classic video

A buddy of mine just found this and sent me the link. Me vs another friend of mine a couple years ago. We shit talked for months on a local forum building up to this. And this is why I kinda put the car away, and put a turbo on my truck. Lol

Procharged Firehawk vs Nitrous Mustang GT - YouTube

Such a classic and was def the race of the year. I think the Firehawk did mid 700s on the dyno.

Sucks the camera man killed it when I started to pull away :). Good thing I had a back up on the bridge w a tri pod

nonnieselman 05-14-2013 09:59 AM

So how much were the tickets??

La Grey 1 05-14-2013 10:01 AM

nice races... but sucks getting stopped for racing lol

Choda 05-14-2013 10:09 AM

They had us caught before we even got to the spot.

After the pull. We slowed down the do a 45 roll and there was the road block.

Tickets, tow truck fee, driver safety class, lawyer fee, pto used to get off work for court... About 2g. It sucked bad and tough lesson learned but then I think " well, at least I won. Wonder how the other guy feels."

If u guys google CHODA vs There are some good vids from my previous life. Now I drive a work truck.

fortplainman 05-14-2013 12:33 PM

I gotta say that mustang is a beast. Even cooler when I got to see you win the mustangs on mustangs at empire dragway.

smokeshow 05-14-2013 12:42 PM

I really thought the race was going to turn out differently. lol

GXPJAY 05-14-2013 01:21 PM

2k is all that cost you? Damn, in Ontario it would have been A LOT worse than that. Awesome race though and good memories, looks like the guy you were racing was drinking a Timmies :)

Choda 05-14-2013 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by smokeshow (Post 5103245)
I really thought the race was going to turn out differently. lol

So did he. Lol. He never ran near a 9 at the track either.

Wish I had a in car camera, when I went pulled past and started stretching my legs... TOP END MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

Choda 05-19-2013 06:34 AM

Here's me vs 03 cobra motor w a 76 mm turbo in a 97 cobra body. This was the black vert on pinks that lost to the white civic

Choda VS Turbo Cobra - YouTube

Pretty much. Bikes were running w no shirts or helmets. I was taking passengers at 140mph.
Lucky city drags

I almost ran into my buddy about 100 feet out too. 1000 wheel BMW

Choda vs TurboCiv - YouTube

This is the rematch
Choda and Turbociv - YouTube

ssswannabe 06-07-2013 07:09 PM

never been a mustang fan but that was one bad fox body did you get rid of it?