PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

69 c10 turbo forged ls with lotsss of billet coilovers suspension etc...

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 02:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damm nice build what place did you order your axles for the narrowed rearend?
Old 12-14-2016, 04:59 AM
Staging Lane

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
The axles and housing ends and bearings ordered directly from moser and some guy here close to houston was the one that narrowed it
Old 12-29-2016, 11:58 PM
Staging Lane

Post Update

Continued welding and boxing and bracing frame tryin to get the frame done its taking a bit longer since im grinding down all the welds smooth to save me work when i go to paint the frame to move on to engine etc
69 c10 turbo forged ls with lotsss of billet coilovers suspension etc...-v6wl5ev.jpg
Had to figure out how to weld the bottom side so figured I'd flip the frame over had to figure out how to do it by my self so used a cherry picker

69 c10 turbo forged ls with lotsss of billet coilovers suspension etc...-etkgcyg.jpg
69 c10 turbo forged ls with lotsss of billet coilovers suspension etc...-rhxwi6q.jpg
Started smoothing out the side of frame and welding it in
69 c10 turbo forged ls with lotsss of billet coilovers suspension etc...-i5hyfxq.jpg
69 c10 turbo forged ls with lotsss of billet coilovers suspension etc...-vlosnnz.jpg
69 c10 turbo forged ls with lotsss of billet coilovers suspension etc...-d7nsxh8.jpg
Old 12-30-2016, 12:39 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

I tell you what...you now have my permission to bitch slap the next person who comes on this forum and whines about not having enough room to work.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:03 AM
Staging Lane

Lol yea i gotta work with wat i got i try to make the best of it as long as everything is organized (which is hardly ever) i shouldnt be tripping over cords and stuff lol
The truck is way in the back
69 c10 turbo forged ls with lotsss of billet coilovers suspension etc...-k4iv1jw.jpg
Old 03-31-2019, 03:34 PM
Staging Lane

Default Update

Hadn't posted In a while truck was pretty much on hold work got slow and just started buying missing parts and selling,and upgrading first of all my friend upgraded from his forged6.0 with turbo to a 416 with a f1 procharger so he offered me his short block and I picked it up motor had made over 1khp with the turbo setup on a street truck so I sold all my engine pieces I had to recope some cash then the built turbo 400 I had was swapped for a built 4l80e which I had them upgrade the input shafts intermediate shafts billet clutch hubs tci deep pan and so forth told him the plan was to try to make 1000+hp on a street truck so after that I called circle d and had them built me a 252mm stall for it and ordered the remote trans cooler and so forth for it then after all that was said and done I knew the diff would be the weak point so ended up selling my original 12bolt I had narrowed for my wheels and ended up getting a 14bolt out of a tbss my friend had cut all the brackets off of that and had it narrowed for the wheels with custom moser axles to run fodd bearings on the axles to eliminate the c clips and gridle cover to help it as far as the fuel system I ended up going with all magnafuel fuel pump and filters and fittings and hot rods braided hoses for everything as of right now I'm just waiting on the radiator and exhaust pieces to come in and hopefully if I get a few days off have her all together and try to get some #s for it then after that's all said and done just tear it all apart again to send it off to get painted here's some piks might not be in order comments welcome piks of when it was finally back with the cab back together and the 4l80e I had built for it [/URL] 14bolt getting all the old brackets off and getting narrowed Some engine piks as i built it back and other random piks
Old 03-31-2019, 03:40 PM
Staging Lane

This is how the motor looks right now shes ready to go in only planning on painting the lower half of the Holley intake black and getting the top part polished all the hot side will be sent to get jet hot coated in polished finish Some fuel system piks all magnafuel fittings and pump and filters with hot rods hoses
Old 03-31-2019, 03:43 PM
Staging Lane

Heres some more piks I'll try to upload more as we go
URL=https://s1200.photobucket.com/user/slow4door06/media/20190317_134044_zpsrdfrql9y.jpg.html][/URL]
Old 04-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Still moddin'

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

Kick ***! Good to see you back! Nice work!
Old 04-15-2019, 08:06 PM
Staging Lane

finally got some time to work on the truck started reassembling the diff so I could start putting it back together and got some more parts in for it

Last edited by 4doorsssilverado; 04-15-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Quick Reply: 69 c10 turbo forged ls with lotsss of billet coilovers suspension etc...