Politics See title^^

Trump 2016

Old 05-05-2016, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Trump 2016

Looks like the Don got the Nom, I wonder who his VP will be?

Chad
Old 05-05-2016, 03:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We're screwed 2016
Old 05-05-2016, 04:06 PM

Received 51 Likes on 50 Posts

this whole situation has me baffled. I dont understand how we got here.

Buncha kooks out there...
Old 05-06-2016, 07:17 AM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We're screwed if Hillary gets into office. At least Trump is not a politician and doesn't need political money to tell him what to do like the rest of the Washington puppets.

Think about it, if Trump wins then there is a chance that something might change in DC. Could be good, could be bad but at least we would see something different. With Billary we will get nothing new, same ol same ol. No changes to Government, more wasteful spending, taxes, more government telling me what I can and cannot do.

People talk about the rich Republicans and how they only want deals for themselves. Are their no rich Democrats? Are Republicans the only rich people in America? I think not, rich people come from both sides of the track. Governments make laws that benefit the rich of BOTH parties. Don't be fooled by anyone that says the Republicans are the reason the rich are rich! Politicians want you to believe that.

Trump might not be Presidential, cant argue that. But at least he (at the moment) wants what is best for most of the working stiffs in this country like you and me. Fix immigration, take care of the USA first and other countries second, have a bigger Military Force, bring back jobs from overseas. This Country is a Business and Trump knows business, let the Foreign advisers and diplomats do their homework and make recommendations to the President just like they do now. He cant 'nuke' someone without the approval of others in office. He doesn't have the only keys to the bomb button!

Its not about tax breaks for the wealthy, its about being fair and smart with the money you have. If you cant afford it then don't get it

Or vote for Hillary and get nothing in return. My money (and hope) is going for Trump. He sure as hell cant do any worse than Obama or Hillary!

Chad

Last edited by ss4chad; 05-06-2016 at 07:27 AM.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

^^^ well written

I support the person not the party. I like Trump a lot.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:21 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 122 Likes on 102 Posts

I find it most interesting most/all of the current politicians are scared to death of him being president. Not saying he is good or bad, but I find that intriguing, especially since I think they all suck

Maybe its because I have dealt with government emails and such, but if I did half of what Hillary did with her email server I would be fired, fined and probably prison time, and never work in a office type job again, so what makes her so special? Her last name? Her bank account? The whole thing reeks of corruption and thats not cool.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:30 AM

Received 51 Likes on 50 Posts

Im not above punching that **** in the face...
Old 05-06-2016, 09:44 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 204 Likes on 197 Posts

I like watching Last Week Tonight when they make fun of trump.

Old 05-06-2016, 10:36 AM

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
I find it most interesting most/all of the current politicians are scared to death of him being president.
could be a good thing...I don't think he is great presidential material, but hopefully he can go in and **** **** up really good and someone will have to come behind him and fix it and make some improvements along the way. I like the fact that he is not a career politician (crook)
Old 05-06-2016, 10:54 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Name:  IMG_2499.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  38.4 KB

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trump 2016

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: