New Members Come in and introduce yourself.

Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 10:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........

Hey everyone. I'm Jon and I'm from Michigan. This is my 1995 GMC Yukon SLE 4wd I bought back in 2006 and here r a couple of pics of our journey. First pic is when i bought it. And my first build with a small cam, headers, 3" flow master exhaust, 6" RCX lift, 1" extended drive shaft, new gas tank n sending unit n pump, brakes, stereo, wheel seals, and blah blah blah. Lol now I want to rebuild her again n bring her into the 21st century with LS power and boost her but still be a daily driver. Last pics are the start of the rebuild. But I now have a huge hurdle I'm getting threw, a thoracic spinal injury. Basically I either have a deformity in my spinal cord and protective dura covering that didn't completely form from birth or I tore a hole and leaked spinal fluid and my spinal cord grew into the hole and partially herniated outside of the hole. So I've had 4 major throracic surgeries to sling my spinal cord back inside and a dura patch repair to the dura and a lower lumbar surgery to help get spinal fluid back down the rest of the cord. All over about 1yr 6 months. They said I may never walk again, but this march 3 is my 2 yr out of my last surgery and I'm walking again. my right leg has been majorly effected and my left is my strongest now. The financial hit was the worst. We lost our house, savings and credit. So after a chap7 we r back on the mend and will be looking for a house in the next yr. I will rebuild this 2dr again! My step dad and mom have been storing it for me since we down sized. So enough of my story let's talk about my Yukon rebuild. 5.3 virgin block 4l80e 4wd, swap out 10bolt for 14bolt. Borg warner s366 .88 for the boost I have a gen4 truck intake and a 92mm tb. Trick turbo 88-98 exhaust. Should be fun. Can't wait to get back into her again.
Attached Thumbnails Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0097.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0157.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0158.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0155.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0064.jpg  

Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0167.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0166.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0017.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0163.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-6cfbaffc-0713-4754-9906-a69a7089b3ba.jpg  

Old 02-26-2017, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Couple more pics
Attached Thumbnails Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0134.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0154.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0156.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0152.jpg   Another new Ls swap n boost guy.........-img_0151.jpg  

Last edited by BoostinJonnyukon; 02-26-2017 at 10:25 AM.