Miscellaneous Classifieds Anything not vehicle specific

It's time. The V8 Engine Table is for Sale/ Trade - Make offer

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's time. The V8 Engine Table is for Sale/ Trade - Make offer

I need to free up some space for the next table, I love this thing, I'm pretty sure it has started every conversation in my house when guests arrive. It is also a perfect gift for the gear head in your family, or someone who needs 8 more places to put wine bottles. ( or 22oz glass Beer Bombers, whatever floats your boat) This thing also looks killer and has been known to drop panties with an led strip underneath in the evening.

Specs:

Aluminum V8 engine out of a Land Rover. It has been pressure washed to show as much of the natural aluminum as possible. The pistons and rods from the engine support the glass top. There are rubber pads on top of the pistons to keep the glass stable in the event it gets bumped.The glass measures 42" X 42" and is smoked brown. The edges and corners are rounded. No chips or cracks.

A custom base can be made depending on your needs, Please inquire for dimensions, material, and cost.

This block is ~100 lbs compared to some iron/ blocks that can weight 250 lbs +
This is nice because the table can be moved in two pieces by one normal sized human, no need to rally to neighborhood together when it comes time to move out of your place or rearrange. Additionally it will not warp most floors or end up in your downstairs neighbors living room one night. This is also beneficial to help keep shipping costs low. The table will be shipped professionally by freight, I will work with you to try and get the most reasonable shipping amount possible, I work in shipping/freight/logistics. Local pick up can also be arranged, can deliver, PM me for details. Located in California.

These things go for thousands of dollars quite often on etsy and custom applications. I'm open to see whats out there, trades welcome, make an offer. The management made me list a price so $1000 asking cash price to anyone on here. ( $1500-2k+ on Etsy....etc....) feel free to PM, reply in thread, Email offers, the worst I can say is no. ( there, I even said it, it was not that bad right?)

-Anything GM ( LS based) considered ( Literally anything, I'm addicted, I have a problem) Heads, blocks, intake manifolds, you name it.

-Turbo manifolds, turbos, wastegates, etc...

-Have cash, willing to trade plus cash for that cherry 240Z, cars, engines etc that you've been hiding for years....

-I ride bikes, bikes are cool...

- Firearm parts, scopes& glass, AR15 stuff, etc...

Pictures:

* Surface rust inside cylinders will be wiped out before shipping.

Name:  table_zps219aa576.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  74.8 KB
Name:  unnamed1_zps443fe5fc.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  55.9 KB
Name:  unnamed_zpsb69310d8.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  43.4 KB
Name:  unnamed3_zps1f569135.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  54.1 KB