Military Truckers For the Armed Forces members of PerformanceTrucks!

U.S. Navy Members in here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FT2 Here

Yeah FT2 bubblehead here sub duty at pearl harbor.
got 2 more months and i am back to TENNESSEE. ready for that. 5 yeas in didnt want to deal with the BS so im getting out. 3 six month deployments in 3 years will do that to you. TOO TOO much sea time.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

I'm an AT2 and stationed at VX-9 in China Lake California...I work with YDtrack a little bit on his reservist weekends and when ever he decides to grace us with his presence when he gets bored at work.....which is ALL the time.....I think he actually gets paid to just wander around talking to people....yes...I'm jelous...one day I will be there too...HA HA...
I've been here at VX-9 for a year and a half now...Lemoore was my last duty station...I was at VFA-151.....fun times...LOTS of partying.....and NO...I'm not a NERD AT...I don't play video games...i havent even seen all of the STAR WARS movies...nor do I care to.....THAT is how NOT AT I am.....
Old 01-06-2010, 07:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn most of this brings back memories...lol

x navy- abh2 worked in crash & slavage on the U.S.S ENTERPRISE cvn-65 stationed in norfolk, va. I served from 99-03 and was in operation enduring freedom. I live in portsmith( SHIPYARDS) newport news, hamptons, va beach, and the last place was some apartment on chesapeake blvd down the street from knickerbokers the latin club i always went to other than tropicana, beach house, peebodies, etc etc. I just couldnt live on the ship cause you couldnt bring girls on board after the clubs.........memories but i rather be at home making more money as a firefighter
Old 01-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Teching In

Don't be hatin' hyme! Lol. I did 8 years active duty in the Navy. AT "A" school in Millington, TN, then on to VFA-87 in Cecil Field,FL. I finished out my time at Strike/VX-23 at Pax River, MD and got a taste of the good life. Traveling with civilians making twice what I did, getting every other friday off, etc... Then there was all the partying in the Solomons, hangin at the Tiki bar and cruisin on my buddy Doug's boat. I now work as a civilian in China Lake, but I also have reserve duty once a month, which I have been doing for 8 years. I did some time at VP-65 in PT Mugu before coming back to hornets at VX-31 and VX-9.

Now I get to give Jerm82 crap on a daily basis, when I can find him....
Old 01-10-2010, 12:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ydtrack
Now I get to give Jerm82 crap on a daily basis, when I can find him....
*you mean if you can catch me! Have you seen me running around that place!? With all of the fires that I put out around VX-CRIME....you'd think that I was a FIREMAN! SOMEDAY I'll be able to just chill...but I don't think that I've had the required number of heart attacks yet to DO that...HA HA! Maybe I shoulda been a YOEMAN....that stuff looks AWESOME! No one is EVER stressed out...they have GREAT hair...go home...ON TIME...HA HA! J/K.....i wouldn't trade this SH*t STORM for anything.......WELL....maybe a 2 liter bottle of crystal clear pepsi....that would be kinda cool to have on my mantle....LOL
Old 03-30-2010, 02:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone else stationed up here in MD? There was a guy on Ft. Meade that had a blue silverado but I don't see it around anymore.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:45 PM

Avation Ordie Second Class 2002 HD 8.1 stock... for now Charleston SC at that Brig
Old 06-28-2010, 10:29 AM
Staging Lane

Got out in 2005 as STG2(SW) last duty assignment was on the USS Howard DDG-83 homeported out of 32ND Street San Diego.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I had a buddy that was on the Howard. Won't put his full name in. Nickname was Scooter. He was a CTM2. Been a while though.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Un-Registered User

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Anyone in Pt. Mugu California???? Getting orders to VR-55.

Quick Reply: U.S. Navy Members in here!!!