IN MEMORY OF... performancetrucks.net members that have fallen. They will live on in our hearts and minds.

Bud Hayes payout for his daughter's college fund.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 02:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dewey, it was great to meet you in person, and you deserve many thanks for doing all the hard work to put the fund together for little Rosie.

It is truly awesome how this community pulled together to help Billy's little girl.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:55 PM
The House is Rockin'

This site is awesome! Everybody coming together to help little rosie out!

And that signed photo of stevie is the SHIZZ!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BLUES MAN
This site is awesome! Everybody coming together to help little rosie out!

And that signed photo of stevie is the SHIZZ!
I can't agree more. I am so proud of our members. Here is a letter from Billy's mom.

Name:  billysmomslettertoperformancetrucknetmembers.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  200.5 KB
Old 10-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow that was truly awesome, sad, happy at the same time. Billy was a great dude for sure, his family is the same. He was def a legit stand up guy, I enjoyed the convo's we had.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:07 PM

Bill's dad is so proud of all of us. I'll do my best to paraphrase him. Don't tell the other forums he said this...hehehe

"Dewey, I have been in the racing industry all of my life. I am on so many forums, I can't count them. I know some of the most famous racers alive and dead. Most of them are stuck up ******** compared to the guys and girls of performancetrucks.net. What you represent, is not a forum but a family that I am so proud of I can't express in words. Please tell everyone how much me and my family love them for this."

yep...tears. "Truck guys are some kind of people." I wish you guys could have been there. In the presence of the famous Bill Ceralli of Competition Engines, Paterson, NJ. His wife was a ton of fun too. LOL Good times.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

F&*KN awesome.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
I can't agree more. I am so proud of our members. Here is a letter from Billy's mom.

That was a very nice letter from his mother, I hope to see her join the site. Carole Ceralli, if you have already joined then please know this- Your son was a great man and he will ALWAYS be part of Performancetrucks.net
Old 10-08-2012, 10:29 PM
TECH Addict

Mama Ceralli thank you so very much for those kind words. We all loved Billy so much. The knowledge that he injected us will be with us forever, and like Billy showing us all how to pay it forward.

I've had a few opportunities to talk to Billy on line and on the phone about my transmission builds, and for those who know, there have been more than a few. The times that I did speak to him over the phone, I could hear Rosie's sweet voice. She would tell Billy about something on the television, and then I'd hear her laugh. What a beautiful child Billy was able to help bring into this world. And I'm hoping that Billy's truck will be waiting for her, when she gets her license. We know how hard he worked on it. And looking forward to Rosie carrying forward his legacy, because I know each of us will one way or another.

God Bless Your Family

Lisa Marie Bridges
Old 10-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 758 Likes on 627 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu

Even from thousands of miles away we could all tell he was like that. He will always be a part of us in some way, shape, or form.
He contributed more than just knowledge to this site. I am just glad we could all be apart of giving back to his daughter after all he has done for us.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 PM

I created an account for Billy's mom. I just sent her an email inviting her. I covered a few other "lose ends" with her as well. I hope she pops on to say hi.

Quick Reply: Bud Hayes payout for his daughter's college fund.