Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Anyone deal with or buy/ sell from JordanH?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03blksrt-4
https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/trucks-suv-classifieds-179/99-turbo-scsb-stepside-546442/

if this is the truck your referring to.. if you have been in contact with Jordan recently about buying this truck I would run far. I can assure you it's in my possession in the Buffalo NY area.

Truck was picked up by shipper in Birmingham AL on December 1st. I got the truck the next night Friday December 2nd.
Yep that's the truck
Old 01-03-2017, 11:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

I guess I have no choice but to jump on this band wagon too. Jordan had me build a set of hot pipes for his guy in trade for some flanges he had made and some money. He sent me the flanges but has never sent the money...

The parts have been done and boxed for several months now and last I heard from him was over a month ago with "I'm workin on it man...". I tried to PM him again this morning and it got rejected cuz his PM box is full. He owns me $725.

Jorden, sounds like you need to get your stuff together man...
Old 01-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Launching!

Sorry Jordan but after this truck deal I feel like I have to do this that it's all been one big story or you literally have the worst luck of any person ever I've been far more than cooperative and optimistic with you and I'm sure you can agree, you seem like a great guy on here on the phone and also in person which is why I've really put off running you through the mud.
I've been back fourth with Jordan now since the near beginning of this year once I purchased his turbo kit which there were tons of hold ups of all kinds for it to be brought up to me personally by him I started seeing ads on here as well as on ls1tech that were replica pics of my turbo I purchased and what looked to be the hotpipes from the kit I purchased for sale after I had already paid for all the goods this spooked me Jordan assured me none of it was mine for sale, he then later ended having his real bad luck being robbed of the motors and getting in the wreck I soon then arranged to just go to el Paso and pick up the kit myself which I was fully under the impression I would be picking all of the kit up when I got there which was not the case apparently the hotpipes and intercooler were part of the robbery as well Jordan did sit down and order all the fittings and silicone couplers and an fittings and an hose we thought I'd need to install the piping unfortunately the intercooler was on backorder after that he promised once it was restocked he would order and also have KB build me some pipes and downpipe he ended up having more financial troubles that he hasn't been able to ever order the intercooler as promised once back in stock and yet to pay Kyle for the pipes either. I went out on a limb and started trying to help sale his parts he's had for sale as well as the truck which my buddy decided he wanted to buy the truck and my buddy and I had both in contact with Jordan to buy this truck which turned out it was actually was already sold before and we were never told any different I figured if I'd help him out sale some things it'd help get my last bit of parts paid for and on the way I even offered to buy the wheels off the truck which we made a deal on as well if he could just sale the truck first which again was already sold and thankfully my buddy had some holiday expenses he had to hold up a little bit before he sent any money for the truck and damn near already sold his personal vehicle before I found the news that the truck was already sold. I have tons of messages and texts back fourth between Jordan and I and some from my buddy and him as well but don't have the patience to upload all of it at the moment. All I want is to have the remainder of what is owed to me bought and paid for so it can be shipped my way I really don't want to have to go through a whole heap of legal trouble to get it taken care of but if that's what it boils down to I will do so. I'm still willing to let you be a man of your word Jordan and make this right but I am not going to wait another half a year for this to finally get settled up. I had made a couple of other smaller deals that went smoothly with Jordan as well as other people have too so I still have faith in you man it's just time to make this right and be done with it
Old 01-03-2017, 10:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

. Snip .
Hey I'm from buffalo and heard about you getting this truck. Let me know if you wanna catch up sometime, I can help ya w whatever you need.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Choda
Hey I'm from buffalo and heard about you getting this truck. Let me know if you wanna catch up sometime, I can help ya w whatever you need.
You drove the black new silverado with the blower right? I've met you a couple of times.. I drive the black c5 vette with the stroked ls3.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Launching!

Has anybody had any contact with Jordan in the last week?
Old 01-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jtphelps289
I've been waiting to hear his "response" to have trying to sell you a truck no longer in his possession.

Cat got your tongue Jordan?
Old 01-09-2017, 12:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JordanH
Last time I heard from you, you said you would be coming through El Paso... you have had my address. I haven't had a phone, because I don't have the money to buy a new phone just yet.. especially when I still owe on a few things. This has been a **** year for me too! I really wish you would've just taken the turbo back! Hell, you giving me the turbo was the worst thing that's ever happened to me!!! You have my address and I haven't had any messages from you on here.... but here you go messaging me today saying you're going to the cops to file charges on me, when we both know that I didn't steal or take anything from you. I thought you were a stand up guy, but after all this it seems like you're the sorry piece of **** who keeps threatening me with filing felony charges, when it's a flat out lie! You've got my address and we can surely get this squared away. I've never even driven my truck that much with the turbo on it, because I've not even had the extra cash to get the **** tuned! You send me my ls3 heads and cam back, then come up with a cash number that you would need on top of the turbo.

It's good to hear something from you. And to let you know... I did go through Elpaso when I told you I would. You think I'm just going to pull my 80' rig up in front of your house?? And without any response?? What does having your address have anything to do with settling this? I'm starting to believe you are insane. And now all of the other people getting screwed over by u coming out of the woodwork just proves it more... you want me to take my turbo back used?? Ok, I will keep the heads I have put more money in to fix than they are worth! And the cam for payment. Send the turbo back. Send something, stick to your word one time! My number, email, pm, and every other form of communication has not changed and you never let me know any of this bs u are claiming happened to you. I don't believe one excuse. Oh, and I did press charges, so you will have a great excuse before long to be out of contact.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Restricted

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been waiting to hear his "response" to have trying to sell you a truck no longer in his possession.

Cat got your tongue Jordan?
Yeah, your girls cat

Originally Posted by jtphelps289
I'll be in contacted with you by this weekend. I don't have the cash to pay off Kyle, but you can get some of these parts I have and try to sell them? I can't sell anything on here now.... and I hadn't spoke with you about the truck in while. The reason your busy didn't get it, is because I couldn't take $2,000 dollars down and just wait on the rest! It wasn't my complete truck! I had stake in it for work and parts I traded to the guy. Plus the owner didn't want to wait on any payment plans either! I was trying my hardest to get these wheels to you to take care of the debt! I just couldn't make it happen. I'm more than willing to get this taken care of however I can. I'm not fooling with any car parts anymore, or working for anyone. Half these shops out here are crooked as **** anyways. im just done with it all. Ill be working at the mcdonalds or Carl's junior from now on.... seems like the best thing to do at this point. I'll pay twirls the balance each week, or you can have done parts to see if you can do something with them. Doesn't matter to me either way

Originally Posted by bansheerider44
It's good to hear something from you. And to let you know... I did go through Elpaso when I told you I would. You think I'm just going to pull my 80' rig up in front of your house?? And without any response?? What does having your address have anything to do with settling this? I'm starting to believe you are insane. And now all of the other people getting screwed over by u coming out of the woodwork just proves it more... you want me to take my turbo back used?? Ok, I will keep the heads I have put more money in to fix than they are worth! And the cam for payment. Send the turbo back. Send something, stick to your word one time! My number, email, pm, and every other form of communication has not changed and you never let me know any of this bs u are claiming happened to you. I don't believe one excuse. Oh, and I did press charges, so you will have a great excuse before long to be out of contact.
My address has everything to do with you... you know, so you could've stopped by and got some stuff or whatever it took to get this taken care of! I haven't had your number since I was involved in an accident in Baton Rouge. And now you're saying you filed charges against me? For what?! In no way have I stolen anything from you! I've been trying to get this resolved however. Whether it be giving you the turbo and cash, or parts I have! I really don't mind either way. Now you're saying you spent more money on the heads than they're worth, for a tiny scratch?! That sounds a little insane to me... along with these bogus charges you filed! You know that's complete bullshit. I'm gonna go file some charges against you now, legitamite ones.

Last edited by JordanH; 01-11-2017 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:50 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1,433 Likes on 1,061 Posts

For what it is worth, I have bought stuff from Jordan. Dont recall everything I have bought from him, but the last transaction was for -6 stuff. Fair price, he packaged well enough and shipped quickly.

Quick Reply: Anyone deal with or buy/ sell from JordanH?