Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Anyone deal with or buy/ sell from JordanH?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 10:34 AM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

You guys need to get this sorted out ASAP. It has dragged on long enough.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased a truck from Jordanh around a month ago. I had the truck shipped from Birmingham AL to Buffalo ny.

I received the truck. Although it wasn't as he described. He claimed it ran good (he let it be known that it did need a retune). The shipper charged me extra money because the truck did not run.

I received many pictures of the truck prior to purchase. The truck was not torn apart at all in any photos. When the truck got here the dash was all torn apart and the steering wheel is torn apart with the clock spring parts in the cup holder.

days after I receive the truck he posts on here saying the truck was broken into(this was NEVER mentioned to me)

all in all I'm happy with the truck its a good starting platform. You can't find a clean rust free truck in NY ever. I will say Jordan was very misleading with the condition of the truck. And I wouldn't have bought the truck knowing some of the issues it has.

Im only posting this due to the fact that I'm not the only one who has had the run around with Jordan and wish I would have read this thread before I bought the truck.

when it comes to Jordan.. BUYER BEWARE
Old 01-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Restricted

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tge truck was not all torn apart, you got extra interior parts and dash with seats. I told you I needed a couple of days, but your shipper was firm on having to pick it up that evening. I barely made it there by 6pm to help the guy load it on the trailer. I told you all this and even spoke with you after it got there to you. You didn't, and haven't, said anything to me about negative things about the truck? But whatever, I guess that's how people are these days. Thanks! Oh, and I still have a few extra parts that were supposed to go with the truck if you want them? I was pretty rushed to even make it over and meet your shipper by 6pm... these are things I've already told you, but never heard anything back from you?
Old 01-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JordanH
tge truck was not all torn apart, you got extra interior parts and dash with seats. I told you I needed a couple of days, but your shipper was firm on having to pick it up that evening. I barely made it there by 6pm to help the guy load it on the trailer. I told you all this and even spoke with you after it got there to you. You didn't, and haven't, said anything to me about negative things about the truck? But whatever, I guess that's how people are these days. Thanks! Oh, and I still have a few extra parts that were supposed to go with the truck if you want them? I was pretty rushed to even make it over and meet your shipper by 6pm... these are things I've already told you, but never heard anything back from you?
You gave me all the old **** out of the truck that nobody including me wanted.

you also said you wanted to change the spark plugs is why you wanted time. I told you I could do that.

The dash was indeed torn apart. Actually still is if you would like a photo I haven't had time to work on the truck. You made no mention of the truck not running.

told me rear tires were in good shape. They're shot... the front headlights were halfway falling out and broken. You made no mention of the fact the the maf was just sitting in the engine bay with cut wires running to it. You made no mention of the pretty noticeable drip of oil coming from the bottom of the motor either.

I'm not asking you to give me anything I would just like people to read this and think long and hard before they buy something from you.

at the end of day I ended up with what will be a nice truck eventually. It was not in any way what you described it to be though. In the future you should try to be more honest to buyers. At least the truck isn't a rot box.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Restricted

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 03blksrt-4
You gave me all the old **** out of the truck that nobody including me wanted.

you also said you wanted to change the spark plugs is why you wanted time. I told you I could do that.

The dash was indeed torn apart. Actually still is if you would like a photo I haven't had time to work on the truck. You made no mention of the truck not running.

told me rear tires were in good shape. They're shot... the front headlights were halfway falling out and broken. You made no mention of the fact the the maf was just sitting in the engine bay with cut wires running to it. You made no mention of the pretty noticeable drip of oil coming from the bottom of the motor either.

I'm not asking you to give me anything I would just like people to read this and think long and hard before they buy something from you.

at the end of day I ended up with what will be a nice truck eventually. It was not in any way what you described it to be though. In the future you should try to be more honest to buyers. At least the truck isn't a rot box.
fair enough, thanks.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JordanH
fair enough, thanks.
Your trying to say your an honest person. Then why did you never mention the truck being broken into until you had sold it? All the phone calls and texts and your never said anything, then days after I receive the truck it suddenly became a issue.. sure dude that's not sketchy
Old 01-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Launching!

Is this the orange 99 stepside rcsb with darkstars my buddy was supposed to be buying here soon I've been playing the messenger Man for???
Old 01-01-2017, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jtphelps289
Is this the orange 99 stepside rcsb with darkstars my buddy was supposed to be buying here soon I've been playing the messenger Man for???
yea.. I bought it a month ago. I would sell it tho lol
Old 01-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Launching!

Alright Im going to need a big explanation now to tell my buddy who's under the impression he's still supposed to be going to pickup and buy this truck soon???? So wth is going on
Old 01-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jtphelps289
Alright Im going to need a big explanation now to tell my buddy who's under the impression he's still supposed to be going to pickup and buy this truck soon???? So wth is going on

https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/trucks-suv-classifieds-179/99-turbo-scsb-stepside-546442/

if this is the truck your referring to.. if you have been in contact with Jordan recently about buying this truck I would run far. I can assure you it's in my possession in the Buffalo NY area.

Truck was picked up by shipper in Birmingham AL on December 1st. I got the truck the next night Friday December 2nd.

Quick Reply: Anyone deal with or buy/ sell from JordanH?