Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
slpsilverado
07-24-2014, 07:22 PM
Seller received payment in full on June 9th, and repeatedly made excuses (I am not questioning their legitimacy) about why he could not get it shipped. Every time it got close to his estimated shipping date, I would ask for an update. Messages would go days without being answered, and then when they were it would just be a delay given for a response. I got a refund around July 19th only after filing a claim with my bank, and then Paypal. Items should not be listed for sale if someone knowingly has no ability to ship them out.

From PayPal:
7/14/2014 17:13 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.

7/14/2014 17:13 PDT - Buyer: The seller is now no longer responding to my messages, and keeps repeatedly delaying issuing a refund for the product. The seller listed the bumper on performancetrucks.net under the username "99silversled" here: http://www.performancetrucks.net/for...umper-528907/I am "slpsilverado" on the same forum. It appears the seller either has no intention of refunding my money, or no ability to refund the money.Thanks.

7/14/2014 17:10 PDT - Buyer: Still no response from the seller or refund. Escalating to formal claim.

7/12/2014 14:27 PDT - Buyer: Updates:- 7/7 Asked seller via text message when refund was coming. No response.- 7/9 Asked seller via text message when refund was coming. Said money would be refunded Friday when he got home.- 7/11 Friday passes with no refund arriving. Asked seller via text message at end of day when refund was coming. Responded saying money would be refunded first thing Saturday morning. - 7/12 Texted seller again asking for refund. No response at 4pm, still no refund arrival as promised.Seller has now had my money for 1 month and 3 days.

7/6/2014 21:39 PDT - Buyer: I bought and paid for a Joe Gibbs Silverado bumper cover, and have not received it after almost a month. The seller has stated multiple times via text message that his work and size of the package has been prohibitive to shipping it out. I regretfully am asking for a refund.