Guidelines and Announcements New members get in here and read the guidelines! Everybody, keep an eye out for site announcements!

Picture battles

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Picture battles

Performance Trucks' Picture Battles showcases the best pictures our community has to offer.

Members can access it here: https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...icture_battles

Every month, users like you vote on their favorite pictures, and uploaders earn the chance to break into the Leaderboard for instant and 100% satisfaction-guaranteed fame.

Upload your very best ride pictures today to show the community what your Picture is made of.

1. How Do I Upload Pictures?

Just head over to the Photo Galleries and create or edit an album. Once you have uploaded pictures to any of your albums, go to the My Stats page in Picture Battles and click on the Manage Pictures button. This is where you will be able to select up to 10 pictures to participate at any one time.

Your pictures will be added immediately to the battles. Note that any pictures set to Private are excluded from Picture Battles.

2. How Do I Gain Points?

Every time a user votes for one of your pictures, you earn a point. As users vote for their favorite pictures, you stand to gain points.

Make sure to share the game with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other networks. The more people you bring in, the more chances you'll be able to gain points for your pictures.

3. How Do I Get into the Leaderboard?

Throughout the month the top pictures and users will move to the top of the leaderboard as they receive points from wins. If your pic didn’t reach the top, there's always next month to try again!