PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   GMT K2xx Trucks General Discussion (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gmt-k2xx-trucks-general-discussion-221/)
-   -   My 6.2 on order (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gmt-k2xx-trucks-general-discussion-221/my-6-2-order-522793/)

LANCE ATKINSON 10-14-2013 11:48 PM

My 6.2 on order

Well as it says (On order!) I placed order thre weeks ago but GMC seems to be only building Denalis and cloth trucks at the moment!! They are running out of parts and placing my parts in my options on restraint. Looks like since my truck is an order it would be first in line but evidentally not!! Sooo.... I guess I can just keep yall updated and maybe it wont be too long!! Im tired of waiting wanna c that smoke coming off those 22s!!!

beastmode 10-15-2013 05:54 AM

Congrats man!
Tell us a little more about the truck.. crew? 4x4? color?

8UALIVE 10-15-2013 06:52 AM

I know it's a CCSB 4x4 with the trailering package and 3.73's. I can't remember his color....I think it's that brownish color gmc has..not sure of the name..

slow2008 10-15-2013 07:48 AM

Took them 7 weeks when I ordered mine in Feb. They run in cycles, X amount of whatever they're tooled for, then change to the next configuration. When they're tooled for what you ordered ccsb's and then get to the 6.2's is when they'll build yours. Sucks.

Oh yeah, and they forgot to send the Certificate of origin so I had to leave it sitting at the dealership for an extra week. :bang:

fish5225 10-16-2013 09:18 PM

I ordered mine a month ago and it still hasn't be picked up for build. My dealer said to expect around x mas. They are currently building work trucks and the small supply of 6.2 motors went to the crew cabs and Denali s. I ordered a double cab. At this rate I might wait for the new ford. Not happy at all with the wait as I wanted new truck for hunting season.

LANCE ATKINSON 10-17-2013 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by fish5225 (Post 5153744)
I ordered mine a month ago and it still hasn't be picked up for build. My dealer said to expect around x mas. They are currently building work trucks and the small supply of 6.2 motors went to the crew cabs and Denali s. I ordered a double cab. At this rate I might wait for the new ford. Not happy at all with the wait as I wanted new truck for hunting season.

Well nothing personal but I aint gonna get a FORD if it takes 6 months to get mine! Itll b here soon enough for me but its hard to not be so anxious! Its a bronze CCSB with coco dune interior 22s sun roof heated cooled seats nav front n rear park assist and a roll up bed cover. Should be a good truck and should fly after tune so we will c!! Good luck with your truck I hope they get yours to you before you swap over to brandX for your own good!!

JetBlack98Z 11-07-2013 10:36 AM

Any update Lance ?

LANCE ATKINSON 11-08-2013 10:37 PM

Nothing as of yet!! Still dont have any Denalis in so Im guessn Im n line bhind them!! I been trying to stay busy n not think about it but its hard to not think about her when you need and want her soooo badly!! Lol sorry no udates as of now but Im still hopefull and still havnt bought a F150 :dewey:

gonzo 6.2 11-10-2013 01:59 AM

f150........crazy talk... you will be crawling all over your new baby before you know it.

:dewey:

8UALIVE 12-02-2013 12:33 PM

Well the dealership calle lance today and said the truck is now on the move to be built!! Sao they should start building it the week of 12-16 this month and probably have it by the second week of January! So not much longer now!!