PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   GMT 900 Trucks General Discussion (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gmt-900-trucks-general-discussion-188/)
-   -   TBSS wheels with Silverado bolt pattern??? (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gmt-900-trucks-general-discussion-188/tbss-wheels-silverado-bolt-pattern-458523/)

Three6GMC 03-24-2010 02:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
thats the way all colorado,canyon, and trailblazers hubs look like the guy changed the rotors out but thats all ....idk i could be wrong but like i said theres a few trucks here with them and they said they bolt right on, just going by what iv heard and seen

Attachment 141832

ig109 03-24-2010 08:14 AM

I think you may be incorrect.. as i remember the hubs bolt to the rotors.. there is a possibility that he had a custom hub.. seeing the machining tools in the background.. I will say that i would love to drive that thing.. Bet it is uncontrolable.. LOL :chug::burnout::chug:

01 BERGER CAMARO SS 03-24-2010 06:57 PM

bolt pattern on the TBSS is 6x6 and silverados are 6x5.5 not that big a deal. I was looking at ordeing a set of compettion grey in 22's from factory reproductions and asked if they had them in the proper bolt pattern and was told they are 90 days from being available..

viciousknid 03-24-2010 07:08 PM

You can SAY the bolt pattern is the same. but take one and try to put it on your truck and it won't fit.
Take a measuring tape and the numbers will be different.
As Stated. 6x6 ≠ 6x5.5

scooter k 03-24-2010 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by 01 BERGER CAMARO SS (Post 4423317)
bolt pattern on the TBSS is 6x6 and silverados are 6x5.5 not that big a deal. I was looking at ordeing a set of compettion grey in 22's from factory reproductions and asked if they had them in the proper bolt pattern and was told they are 90 days from being available..

What do they have available? 22" TBSS wheels or Older Silverado SS wheels?

01 BERGER CAMARO SS 03-24-2010 07:49 PM

In one of there ebay auctions they had a set of 22" competition grey tbss wheels. I was planning on buying them and buying adaptors, good thing i didnt. I asked if they Had the TBSS wheels in a 22" for a Silverado and down below is there responce on ebay.

Subject: Re: juspinks has sent a question about item #350260394103, ending on Mar-31-10 20:28:25 PDT - 22" TrailBlazer SS Envoy Replica Wheel Rim Black & Grey Received: Mar-24-10
To: juspinks
ItemId: 350260394XXX
eBay sent this message to Jr Mata (juspinks).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear juspinks,

We have just begin the manufacturing process. They will be available in about 90 days.

- factoryreproductions Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

Three6GMC 03-24-2010 08:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ig109 (Post 4422895)
I think you may be incorrect.. as i remember the hubs bolt to the rotors.. there is a possibility that he had a custom hub.. seeing the machining tools in the background.. I will say that i would love to drive that thing.. Bet it is uncontrolable.. LOL :chug::burnout::chug:

its possible im wrong i havnt done this personally just going by word of mouth.... it would be badass if they were a direct swap i really like the style of the wheel and they look really good on the 99-07 trucks.

Attachment 141833

scooter k 03-24-2010 09:04 PM

[QUOTE=01 BERGER CAMARO SS;4423360]In one of there ebay auctions they had a set of 22" competition grey tbss wheels. I was planning on buying them and buying adaptors, good thing i didnt. I asked if they Had the TBSS wheels in a 22" for a Silverado and down below is there responce on ebay.

Subject: Re: juspinks has sent a question about item #350260394103, ending on Mar-31-10 20:28:25 PDT - 22" TrailBlazer SS Envoy Replica Wheel Rim Black & Grey Received: Mar-24-10
To: juspinks
ItemId: 350260394XXX
eBay sent this message to Jr Mata (juspinks).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

I contacted them a year ago about making the TBSS wheels on the silverado lug pattern. They told me it wouldn't happen. I've tried to get interest in these and NorcalSS was going to have them made by Factory Reproductions but we needed 25 people to be interested.

01 BERGER CAMARO SS 03-24-2010 10:38 PM

well i asked hours ago and they said it was a go, he sent me his contact info in a second pm and for me to give him a call tomorrow if im really interested.

NORCAL TBSS 03-24-2010 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by 01 BERGER CAMARO SS (Post 4423509)
well i asked hours ago and they said it was a go, he sent me his contact info in a second pm and for me to give him a call tomorrow if im really interested.

did you talk to mike jr or jason david or doug? I sell there tbss wheels direct so i know them all there. I worked for 2 years on getting the tbss wheels to be made so im in the loop on stuff there

i was trying to get a list going to get them interested since we had people that wanted them so maybe they took the plunge. Ill talk to them tomorrow see whats going on.