Notices
GMT 900 Trucks General Discussion 2007 - 2013 Trucks | General Discussion

I think this Sierra looks stupid

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 07:42 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I cant stand that look. I just leveled my truck and its sitting a half inch higher up front. Ill be adding a 2" block in place of the factory 1.25" so I can get the rear level or a hair higher. GMFS cracks me up with what most of them like over there. Its a good place for suspension information but thats about it. The 7" lifts to fit 22x12 wheels with 33s crack me up. Everything is chormed and powder coated, yet they still claim they actually use the trucks. Sand doesnt count IMO
Old 06-26-2012, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ak2007r6
I am on that site but it's such a cookie cutter site that I don't visit it to often. You have to have this color matched, tow mirrors, so much lift, certain rims and a few other things otherwise you get flamed.

very little performance oriented threads and lots of people talking out their ***
Yep.
If you dont have a truck the other bro-runners approve of you get flammed also. If you ask a question someone asked 5 years ago but doesnt come up in a search, you get crap.

Only reason I go is occasionally see a clean truck someone is showing off, but theyre quickly ran off anyway...
At least PT.net has REAL info
Old 06-26-2012, 08:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ yup

honestly I love it here. People honestly try and help, lots of info and everyone is respectful of others.

Hell I have posted up a couple "oh **** moments" in my build thread that would have gotten me flamed hard core on other sites.

posting up I blew up my motor on other sites most would just dish out a bunch of crap. People here actually felt bad, shared similar stories and suggested idea and help for the new build up
Old 06-26-2012, 08:04 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Well, that and you Alaskans are multiplying like jackrabbits so we've gotta be nice
Old 06-26-2012, 08:07 PM
rj2
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agreed i never get on gmfs anymore. If i do i dont sign in might glance at a truck. A lot of dicks over there. And even when members here that ive seen on there trying to help get **** talked to them for trying tohelp someone.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Man Motor club

I've been in the forums for about a decade and I have absolutely no interest in joining that site. It is nearly useless, and about the only time I see anything with any accuracy or value posted there is when a member from here posts it.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Man Motor club

Oh yeah, 1slow01Z71, a winch or a blower up front should level that **** right about perfect
Old 06-26-2012, 09:27 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

x10 ive never tried to or will join that jack -off dumbfuck site.

And i cant believe how many asswipes are ruining nice GM trucks with this gay *** cali - lean, ive just recentley heard this term, its basically a reject rice burner who trys to mod a truck to be cool, when they really have no clue.

A " tick" higher in the back is how they should sit, lower in the back is embarrasing to me, doesnt look right.

When i brought my Dmax home from the lift shop, it sat higher in the front, i couldnt wait to get it home and adjust the front down, felt like a homo driving it home.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Man Motor club

Yeah, we get a lot of the rice, the Cali poser trucks, and the VatoZone accessories here in Yuma. It's definitely a sight to behold, with several shades of rice rolling the streets here. They all cruise into Jack in the Box all the time and pack the parking lot. A few years ago I would stop in with my truck and ruin a couple guys' night, but these days I just roll by snickering.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:42 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Originally Posted by rjwz28

Yeah, we get a lot of the rice, the Cali poser trucks, and the VatoZone accessories here in Yuma. It's definitely a sight to behold, with several shades of rice rolling the streets here. They all cruise into Jack in the Box all the time and pack the parking lot. A few years ago I would stop in with my truck and ruin a couple guys' night, but these days I just roll by snickering.
Thats good because there isnt anything on TV to watch so at least you got some comedy to look foward to hahahahaha

Quick Reply: I think this Sierra looks stupid