Notices
GMT 900 Trucks General Discussion 2007 - 2013 Trucks | General Discussion

2007 Performance Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 08:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Performance Parts

We've recently added a new section to our website to cover the 2007 GM Trucks and SUVs. Products will be added to this as they become available. Alot of our staff will be attending the SEMA show in Las Vegas next week so hopefully they will be coming back with much more for you!

Some products from the previous years may carry over. We won't be able to say for sure until they have been test fit.

Stop into the site when you have a chance. Take a look around, let us know if you have any questions and then keep checking back to see what else we have to offer!

Have a good day!
Old 10-24-2006, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey what days is the SEMA show on? i might fly out there next week
Old 10-25-2006, 08:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

SEMA will be Tuesday through Friday but you have to be in the automotive industry to attend. They are really getting strict on that. I had to provide all kinds of info for a new employee that is attending. This info was recently sent over in a newsletter -

Connecting businesses and buyers is the fundamental goal of the SEMA Show, and under the direction of the SEMA Board of Directors and the Show Committee, efforts have intensified to ensure the event maintains its trade-only status.

Attendees at the 2006 SEMA Show, for example, will be required to establish their trade status by providing proof of employment at an automotive-related business during the on-site registration process. Individuals will not be admitted simply for showing up with a company’s representative.

In addition, SEMA has increased attention to applications from states near or neighboring Nevada, locales within an easy drive of Las Vegas. Show Management also continues to monitor enthusiast websites for “chatter” about the Show.

For 2006, the badge and badgeholders have been updated. Last year’s badgeholder, for example, will not gain entrance to this year’s Show. Return attendees have been issued Legacy numbers to ensure their continued value to exhibitors. Finally, exhibitors or attendees can call a Show Hotline number printed on the badge to report consumers they believe may be in the Show under false pretenses.

“It’s natural that enthusiast consumers would want to visit the year’s finest collection of automotive speed and style,” says Peter MacGillivray, SEMA VP of Communications and Marketing. “But we also recognize that our primary obligation is to our members, to maximize the time, money and effort they spend at the greatest automotive show in the world.”
Old 10-25-2006, 11:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wait a minute... SEMA is only for people in the automotive business world? What a load of BS... I've always wanted to go, it's been a life long dream of mine, and to learn that I can't go now is just heart breaking. I can't believe I never knew that before now.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Think of it as a BIG company sales meeting that gets alot of publicity.